5.0 out of 5 stars If you can find it ... BUY IT!
I bought my copy of I'm coming to get you when It was a brand new book when taking a class in Children's Lit. I used it for years in giving presentations about facing fears... to adults.

My wife has since confiscated it for use in her Kindergarten class where it remains a big favorite year after year.

To sum up, since there isn't a lot of info on the...
Published on July 5, 2008 by G. E. Williams

3.0 out of 5 stars Nightmares
Published on August 19, 2012 by shredordie

5.0 out of 5 stars If you can find it ... BUY IT!, July 5, 2008
This review is from: I'm Coming to Get You (Hardcover)

To sum up, since there isn't a lot of info on the product page, this is a very funny book with fun illustrations about facing your fears, and getting a proper perspective.

If you give motivational speeches to adults, or have a friend with unreasonable anxiety this is a great book to share, and of course if you work with children, this is a fun book for kids 5 and up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great illustrations and story, August 5, 2008
This review is from: I'm Coming to Get You (Hardcover)
My children didn't like this book at first because it was too scary (I think it was my fault because I really get into the characters when I read it to them) but they love it now. With a name like "I'm Coming To Get You" of course its gotta be scary - but fun, too. And the illustrations are my favorite part.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nightmares, August 19, 2012
This review is from: I'm Coming to Get You! (Paperback)
I'm reviewing this book mostly out of the excitement of having found it after so many years. My parents read it to me when I was a child. I want to say that I enjoyed it. It was certainly very creative, well drawn, funny, etc. I think anyway. But what I remember most about this book was that it gave me horrible nightmares for YEARS. Parents be warned. I'm 27 now, and can look back at the whole thing and laugh about it, but I probably won't be buying it for my future children. I'll buy Richard Scary's "Cars and Trucks and Things that Go" instead, along with a number of other books that didn't traumatize me.

"I'm coming to Get You!" -- It was probably that phrase that did it. I can just imagine my father reading it in his booming fake monster voice...::shudders::

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating & Fun For All Ages, November 4, 1997
Children young and old will enjoy this book. I was just as mesmerized as my children when I first read it. The ending will take you by surprise-a pleasant surprise, that is. If anything, you should have a nice chuckle.

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm Coming To Get You, May 22, 2003
This review is from: I'm Coming to Get You! (Hardcover)
It is about a monster who wanted to get a boy but in the end he realised that he is so much smaller then the boy.

I'm Coming to Get You!
I'm Coming to Get You! by Tony Ross (Paperback - September 1, 2008)
Used & New from: $1.00