Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

82%
18%
Format: MP3 Music|Change
Price:$7.99

on July 23, 1998
Carman is a wonderful story teller. Many of the songs will draw you into the high energy stories. Lazarus is the best cut and really set his career off. On a personal note I worked with Carman at CBS Records, and he is a truly great person and a sincere christian.
on November 25, 1998
Carmans music has always been fun & hee gets Christian music a chancefor thee teenagers to get interested into Jesus & Religion with a tempo of music they aree used to listening to.
on May 18, 2014
This is one of the first projects Carman did. If you are familiar with Carman and his music you will want ALL of his music.I have all of his music and while I cannot use the LP will transfer it. I am also looking for the concert done live of this record. At 58 he is still touring and reaching hundreds. He packed Texas Stadium with 80,000, many turned away and holds the record for the largest Christian artist to do so and have the largest concert ever.
on January 9, 2016
Awesome Contemporary Christian Album by Carmen From 1987. My favorite songs are "Devil, Get Out Of My Life","Lazarus Come Forth", And "He Is The Son Of God". I recommend it for all Carmen fans and for all classic Christian Contemporary Music fans.
on October 8, 2012
It was so excited to see this albumn of Carmen's for download! Way back when, this is the (vinyl) record that I had signed by him when I got a picture with him after a concert! Great top songs that Carmen was well-known for! A must for a long time fan!
on February 11, 2013
This is why I like Amazon, you can get older music that you may have listened to when you were younger. I bought 4 Carman CDs this time and love all of them. God Bless.
on August 20, 2013
Carman nu said,

This is one of those old but great records if your longing for something that is full of that old gospel feeling then look no further.
on October 20, 1999
Has great songs that are powerful and do not compromise His Holy Word!!! Praise His Holy Name!!
on July 21, 2013
The beginning and the best of his early work. It shows where he started from. AWESOME music and he sings it well
on December 14, 2012
What can I say---- Carman never fails to please me. Smooth voice, good sense of humor in lyrics. Try him.