- Series: Journal of Homosexuality Series
- Paperback: 288 pages
- Publisher: Routledge (April 8, 1992)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1560230134
- ISBN-13: 978-1560230137
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 6 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,209,041 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Coming Out of the Classroom Closet: Gay and Lesbian Students, Teachers, and Curricula (Journal of Homosexuality Series)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Browse our Teacher Supplies store, with everything teachers need to educate students and expand their learning.
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
Before I found this book, I was likethe proverbial lost sheep. Trying to fit in with those who did notshare my sexual orrientation, and compensating through body piercing and outrageous hair styles. People began to tease me about being gay! How close to the mark they came!
This book is informative and interesting, and it has given me the tools that I can use to break down that closet door -- and join the party!