|Item Weight||0.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||2 x 3.8 x 7.8 inches|
|Item model number||17004|
|Size||1 Jumbo Hook|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||24|
Command Jumbo Plastic Hook with Adhesive Strip
|Price:||$3.84 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$2.01 (34%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 1 hook and 4 strips included
- Holds on strongly and comes off cleanly
- Patented stretch release technology offers strong holding power
- works great on painted surfaces, wood, tile, and more
- Comes off cleanly leaving no holes, marks, sticky residue, or stains
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Command Jumbo Plastic Hook with Adhesive Strips
Damage-Free Hanging Solution
Forget about nails, screws, tacks or messy adhesives, Command Hooks are fast and easy to hang! Command Products provide an easy, affordable way to decorate and organize your home, school and office. Command Hooks are available in a wide range of designs to match your individual style and decor. They also come in a variety of sizes and hold a surprising amount of weight - up to seven and a half pounds! The revolutionary Command Adhesive holds strongly on a variety of surfaces, including paint, wood, tile and more. Yet, removes cleanly - no holes, marks, sticky residue or stains. Rehanging hooks is as easy as applying a Refill Strip, so you can take down, move and reuse them again and again!
- Rearrange as often as you like with Command Refill Strips
- Affordable way to decorate and organize your home, school and office
- Available in a wide variety of sizes and styles
- Allows for quick and easy decorating
- Provide handy and stylish organization
- Holds strongly, removes cleanly
- Works on a variety of surfaces
- Easy to apply, easy to remove
Top Customer Reviews
Because this one can support so much weight, we mounted it on a door. I'm not sure I'd trust drywall or the paint to support that kind of weight.
Make sure you follow the directions. The surface should be clean and dry.
These are great for apartments and dorms. I highly recommend them.
Mounted to the right surface, this hook could easily handle large items like electrical cords, outerwear, bathrobes, snow-pants, tote bags, several hangers filled with clothing, large wet towels (think coming in from swimming), and so many other possibilities.
Finally a way to hang even large items, without damaging any walls!
It comes one hook in a box and, although the description is true to state that you receive 4 strips, you need 2 strips/ hook so you only really get one spare set.
* DOES THE JOB: even installed on not completely smooth surfaces (hollow door with wooden pattern and knock-down finished/painted wall), these hooks glue strong. I have tested the hooks with up to 10lbs and they did not bulge.
* Easy to install on clean and dry surface following the instructions, about 2-3 minutes/ hook.
* Wide hooks allow to hang bulky coats, several chef jackets, etc...
* Does come off the surfaces without leaving any residue, although it takes some strength and care to pull perfectly downward.
* It is really utilitarian: pretty ugly to look at and comes in white plastic only. I would not use these hooks in plain view.
* The hook is very wide so it's possible that some items hang strangely from it. It should not be an issue for most items but shape could be altered on delicate materials.
I wish these jumbo hooks came in more attractive design/color but overall, I am very satisfied as they really do the job and hold at least the stated amount of weight. I would buy again and recommend.
The other bonus is they don't stick out of the wall very far so they don't cause any weird slanting when things are hung from them.
My only complaint is the cost, but its worth it for the value. I have used many products over the years and this one lasts. I even use one hook in the shower attached to tile and it has yet to come down in a year with the hot water beating on it daily.
The instructions say to use isopropyl or rubbing alcohol to clean the mounting spot. That ended up taking off some of our paint, so on the subsequent ones, I actually used windex instead. There are color coded and written labels on which side of the sticky part is for the plastic hook and which is for the wall which is nice! The hook backing also has a little plastic protrusion to help you line up the sticker correctly. Put it on the hook first, peel off the wall side, then place and press and hold for 10 seconds. After that, the hook is really strong with any vertical weight! (Don't pull it side to side or up, but anything hanging should be good to go!
How much does it hold?
I don't have a ton in my purse, but my phone, wallet and sometimes my water bottle. It seems to hold just fine :) The hook was wide enough for the straps to sit in there diagonal. If you have super stiff and wide straps, it might not fit, but my straps are about 1 inch wide, but a soft leather that bends a little.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
command hooks are awesome. Be aware that these hooks are pretty wide.. Things that don't fit on this one include: a swiffer, a normal sized belt buckle, a keyring. Read morePublished 1 day ago by RJoye
I am already a Command customer, and I use all the other sizes of hooks all over my house. I recently purchased these larger jumbo hooks to use a storage solution for my hats. Read morePublished 5 days ago by G
The product itself is actually satisfactory. The problem is, I bought five of these hooks, and when the description says FOUR stripes are included, three of them actually only... Read morePublished 10 days ago by leelily
Works great. I live somewhere where I can't have holes in the wall and this holds up our jackets and purses.Published 13 days ago by sunnyflowers1212
I bought this hook since I loved the other command hooks so much. I find though I don't really hang too much things on it. Read morePublished 14 days ago by L Shizuma
I am using these hooks to hang up winter coats and so far they are holding up very well.Published 15 days ago by elizabeth reed