5.0 out of 5 stars Great product; Does Not Remove The Way You Think It Does!!!
As others have noted, this is a great product that does exactly what it says.

The adhesive is strong and long-lasting, and the clips are easy to install.

Published on August 15, 2010 by Rob Chambers

1.0 out of 5 stars they keep falling!
these things suck, they keep falling! i followed the directions but they continue to fall over and over again. i would return it but its not worth it for the 8bucks.
Published on June 9, 2012 by Thismomentisfate

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product; Does Not Remove The Way You Think It Does!!!, August 15, 2010
Rob Chambers (Palo Alto, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Command Cord Organizer Pack, 16-Clip, 1-Cord Bundler (Electronics)
As others have noted, this is a great product that does exactly what it says.

The adhesive is strong and long-lasting, and the clips are easy to install.

HOWEVER, (put on your "remembering" cap now because you need to remember this 10 years later when you un-install these things!!), REMEMBER, you cannot remove these by just "yanking" them off the wall.

As with all of these 3M wall hanging strips, you need to (a) pull up on the plastic clip so that it comes off and exposes the adhesive backing, and then (b) pull the little tab (it looks like the rest of the adhesive pad, but it's not actually stuck to the wall) directly downwards (pull just along the wall, NOT away from the wall). Then, the adhesive pad will stretch to about 8x its normal length, and in the process will gently un-stick itself.

It's a really elegant way to remove the pads, and it's the reason they can have such strong adhesive power without removing paint. But, IF YOU FORGET and in 5 years you just yank off the plastic from the wall, you will remove paint and it will all have been for naught.

3M has a variety of related products for hanging pictures and posters and what-not. I recommend them all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says it will do. Just works, May 1, 2010
I ordered these for training cables at the office but love using them at home as well. They stick forever but come down by just pulling the tab. No marks left on the wall.
This is one of those items that just does what it is supposed to and nothing less.
Order these if you need to train cables at home or office. I HIGHLY recommend.
This is a really nice assortment. You will probably want to go ahead and order 2-3 of this item. You'll love using them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful-but not near oily things, March 4, 2009
Lucid Alterations "Stormclouds" (Newport News, Va United States) - See all my reviews
Still sticking. I had used these in my old place,too. They are easy to remove, and do not damage the surface. The loop holders can brake if they are exposed to too much force. Forces like being walked on a lot(took me 2yrs.), but even then they can still hold in place.
The only time I have had problems with the 3m Command Cord Organizers not adhering to a surface is in my kitchen (On oily Formica/oily paint-cleaning could not remove all the old tenant's worth of oil). When these pads do not stick, they really just do not stick at all! I pulled out my magic eraser, removed some paint layers with lots of oil. Then the cable holders seemed to semi-stick to my kitchen walls.
If I wanted the normal strength stick I'm use to, I'd buy new adhesive pads and try fresh. So, watch out for cooking oil! Other wise, I've bought these cable holders more then once, and will look for them again when I move to a new place.

5.0 out of 5 stars 3M's damage free removal system is the best, February 4, 2010
Pat (Show Low, AZ, United States) - See all my reviews
This 3M hook removal system is wonderful. I've been using some of the decorative hooks and velcro-like pieces for a few years now, so when I started looking on Amz for wire management, I started with 3M. Beside the handy removal tabs, these little hooks are easy to open and close, while still being very sturdy. They don't have a huge amount of extra plastic, so they look OK on the wall. They also don't stick out very far. The large loop piece is downright cool. I have an extension cord with two adapters - one very heavy - hanging from this loop. For the smaller clips the package comes with small and medium sizes. They could use a large.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works outdoors as well (so far), December 27, 2010
Mark V. (Harrisburg, PA USA) - See all my reviews
I bought a pack of small wire clips at our local hardware store to use in hanging a new Moravian star light on our front porch for Christmas. Before installing, I read the instructions on the package and saw they're not recommended for use under 50 degrees, meaning basically indoor use only. Ruh-row, it was about 28 outside when I was running the wire. I decided to try them anyway because I liked how the little clip fastens shut around the wire. Figured I could always use some heavier duty mounting tape if they came loose.

The light had a 5' cord so I needed to run a light extension cord up the corner post on my front porch to complete the connection. Needed three clips at the top to run the wire along the aluminum soffit along the porch roof. I made sure the soffit was clean where I was attaching the clips. Then, per the instructions, I pressed the pad firmly for 30 seconds when attaching to the clip, and again when I attached the clip to the soffit. They seemed to be holding solidly, and I couldn't pull them off while tugging on the wire.

To run the extension cord wire down the post, I attached four clips about 2' apart onto the white aluminum downspout next to the post. I used a white extension cord, so the job was nearly invisible when done, and the clip was just large enough to close around the extension cord wire.

After 3+ weeks of exposure to wind, rain and single-digit temps, the clips are still holding firmly. I'd originally intended to use this as a temporary fix for this holiday season, and put in more permanent hooks and wire channeling during the summer. But if these things are still holding when warm weather arrives, I'll leave them up and see how long they last.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wire management tool, February 7, 2011
These things work great. I used a few of the smaller hooks to manage some av cables behind my entertainment center. They stick really well. I even used to of the larger hooks to mount my xbox power brick to the side of the entertainment center for better ventilation. That thing is heavy and these hooks support it no problem. Very good product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Indispensible, November 25, 2010
I am lost without these hooks.

For putting up holiday decorations without permanent damage to your walls, you simply cannot use anything better than these hangers. The only small drawback is to be sure that you really clean and dry the wall surface before you apply the backing since once and a while they will separate from the wall after you have hung up your stuff. No problem, however, if you are using them on a smooth, glass-like surface.

The reason I buy them from Amazon (besides a great price and excellent delivery) is that after going to 4 different large stores (WalMart, K-Mart, Home Depot and Lowe's) I could not find this particular selection. I prefer the hooks that can close so that things do not slip out of them, but these vendors only sell the open style hook.

Their loss, Amazon's gain.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice starter kit, February 19, 2011
njpsu (Chesapeake, VA USA) - See all my reviews
If you have some stray cables that you want to neaten up, this kit is a good starting point. I have a hard time finding these cord organizers at stores in my area, but the pack has a nice mix of sizes. Realize these are single cable organizers (except for the one cord hanger) meaning the pieces appear to be designed to only hold a single strand of coaxial cable, or CAT 5 cable at a time. You might be able to run 2 or 3 smaller diameter cables through one of the larger pieces, but that would be tight.

Pros: Great mix to start getting your cables organized.
Cons: Generally only made to hold a single cable at a time. If you have larger cable runs, you should probably look for another solution.

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy items to have, November 4, 2010
I generally love the Command product line. I use the Velcro-like picture hanging strips for tons of things (hanging an unframed mirror, mounting smoke detectors on the ceiling, hanging a fabric shoe wrack/bag on the inside of a closet door, etc.). This set is a good product as well. However, one of the places where I wanted to use these, on the inside of a cabinet with a veneer finish, didn't work out. The sticky stuff just didn't bond well with the veneer and the wire holders fell off when I tried (after curing time) to place wires in them. I haven't tried them on a painted wall yet, but I imagine they would work very well on a wall, like all of the other Command products.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT, February 25, 2009
Works well. Have only used a few of the hangers but the ones I have used are excellent.