5.0 out of 5 stars These are really cute!
Whatever you do, DO NOT BUY A RED ONE!!!! (Unless, of course, you were expecting only one baby & you ended up having multiple and you can't afford them all. In that case, choose one or two to wear the red Onesie).......
Published 4 months ago by Robbie J Steed

3.0 out of 5 stars Revised review: not an envelope neck!
I left this review a few days ago (with a 2 star rating):

"We specifically chose this onesie because it has an envelope neck and my nephew has a rather large head. Although the quality is fine and it was delivered on time, it is not the product we thought we were going to receive: it has a tiny little crew neck! "

Since then, the company sent me a...
Published on January 3, 2012 by LisaG

5.0 out of 5 stars These are really cute!, May 21, 2014
This review is from: Star Trek Command Uniform Gold Infant Onesie Snapsuit (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable!, January 16, 2014
Hutchie (Chattanooga, TN USA) - See all my reviews
Purchased for twin sons of a Trekkie - adorableness X 2! Since she was my boss, I avoided the red onesies. If you are wondering why, ask a sci-fi fan.

3.0 out of 5 stars Revised review: not an envelope neck!, January 3, 2012
I left this review a few days ago (with a 2 star rating):

Since then, the company sent me a few impersonal and unprofessional emails. Still, after a little prodding, they have refunded the cost of shipping to apologize for sending me a product different than the one I ordered.

I will leave the rating of this item 3 stars because it is still not what I ordered, but at least I got a partial refund.

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby Trek, March 11, 2014
The size was right and it is easy to get on and off! Baby looks great in it.
Now I need a TNG version!

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome mini geekdom!, August 13, 2012
What a great onesie! Can't wait for my little guy to grow into it. It is in the larger scale (closer to 18 months), so it'll be a while. Material is good and quality great compared to some other baby clothes available online.

4.0 out of 5 stars great shirt, May 23, 2012
This is a great shirt and the design is well done. The shirt is good quality and we get lots of compliments

5.0 out of 5 stars Star Trek Starfleet Captain Kirk Command Uniform Creeper Romper Onesie Size: 0-6 Months, December 23, 2011
Again... another onesie I wish was around when I was a baby. This resembles a shirt I have so my son and I will be able to go to conventions and comic cons together.

2.0 out of 5 stars Sizes listed are NOT ACCURATE, August 30, 2013
On the listing for this creeper, it gave sizes in ranges such as "6-12mos" or "18-24mos". I ordered an "18-24mos" size and they shipped a straight 24 month creeper. Definitely NOT the same as the range listed. Good luck getting a size that fits or if they randomly pick an 188 or 24 month to send when you select that size. Beats me. I returned it for a full refund based on the poor listing.

The overall quality of the onesie is good.

4.0 out of 5 stars but it looks great. The color is exactly what's shown, July 13, 2014
I bought the 6mo. size, and it fits perfectly on my 4mo. old. He won't be able to wear it as long as I'd hoped, but it looks great. The color is exactly what's shown, and (minus the sizing) it fits really well. Overall good purchase!

4.0 out of 5 stars I really don't know yet. I bought this for ..., July 12, 2014
I really don't know yet. I bought this for my grandson I always buy clothes big because they grow so fast. But I had previously bought a 6month in red. And my son wanted one in command gold. I will post more after they get some use out of both of them.

Rate and Discover Movies