5.0 out of 5 stars I actually loved reading Common Sense
Yes, it was just what I was looking for for a literature class. I actually loved reading Common Sense.
Published 8 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed!
I was excited to find a book by T.Paine, as I find his works very inspiring and I would love a window into his creative process. But I was very surprised at how poorly he represented himself right from the very beginning. He wont stop talking about Gen. Washington, But here I thought he was all about the Benjamins...Very odd.
And there wasn't ANY auto tune in the...
Published 20 months ago by BC

5.0 out of 5 stars I actually loved reading Common Sense, June 30, 2014
This review is from: Common Sense, The Rights of Man and Other Essential Writings of Thomas Paine (Paperback)

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed!, June 15, 2013
And there wasn't ANY auto tune in the whole book. Zero out of five stars.

Common Sense, The Rights of Man and Other Essential Writings of Thomas Paine