4.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't fit my iPod - Great customer service!
Published 7 months ago by Jennifer

3.0 out of 5 stars Great but..
It worked great, but it didn't fit my 80gb classic. It fit my friend's 40gb, so I gave it to him instead. The customer support I received was fantastic though, really top notch. I plan to keep buying from them in the future.
Published 14 months ago by C.N.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't fit my iPod - Great customer service!, March 11, 2014
Jennifer (Fayetteville, NC) - See all my reviews
This review is from: CommonByte Clear Hard Case Cover For Ipod Classic 80GB/120GB/160GB (Electronics)
After carefully reading the description and reviews for this case (and other several cases), I thought this one was the perfect match for my iPod. Wrong! The seller isn't very specific in the description. I have the iPod Classic 160GB and apparently my iPod is too thick for this case. The 2 pieces will not come close to snapping together. I'm not sure which generation, because I bought it used. Otherwise, it looks like a great case and would've been perfect over my new DecalGirl skin, if only it fit my iPod. That's why I give it 3 stars.

*UPDATE*
I giving this another star due to great customer service. They gave me a refund and advised me that this case is for new iPod Classic 160GB(launched Late 2009). Not compatible with my iPod Classic 160GB (2007 old version).

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value when purchased at, or below $5.00 USD, June 7, 2014
3-1/2 stars. Good case for its low price.

Before you slip a new iPod into this case be sure to stick on
a clear plastic screen and back protector. The iPod moves around
in this case ever so slightly. (160GB, 7th Gen 2009)

When a piece of grit or dirt gets in this case (and it will) - it will rub against
your shiny iPod and leave fine scratches as the iPod moves in the case.

So in conjunction with this case, buy a set of plastic protectors
(for the wheel too) and you'll have a good solution.
Try this set, ASIN: B003VCGRY2

One day if you need to sell or trade your iPod Classic - you'll want it to look like new.
Apple will soon announce the discontinuation of the iPod Classic.
So it is sure to hold its value (may even appreciate).

PS: Wash this case before using it - there were some loose and sharp little
plastic burrs in my case's factory wrapper.
Dish washing detergent such as Dawn works well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good for the price, January 5, 2014
The seems of this case seem kind of flimsy, but it does a good job of keeping my ipod from getting scratched. Plus I've already dropped it once and it didn't come flying apart, so it's adequate.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great but.., August 24, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with this, August 10, 2014
I snapped this clear protector on my new Ipod before loading any music onto the machine. Within hours I'd dropped the Ipod from about three feet onto hardwood floors. The machine sustained not a scratch, and works as it should. This simple, cheap protector allows access to all ports, snaps off and back on for cleaning, doesn't hid the aesthetics of the Ipod, and does a great job protecting the machine.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, July 3, 2014
Despite claims, this case is not large enough for an iPod Classic 160 GB. Buyer Beware.

5.0 out of 5 stars Saved my life, June 12, 2014
I think I have dropped my ipod about a 1000 times already and this case is still intact. I have been running on the treadmill, have this case fall, shoot off, and hit weights and still be perfectly fine. Its a miracle, I highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Affordable and Came Quick, May 11, 2014
This item is perfect if you want to still see the original design of your iPod. Super-cheap but sturdy and worth your money.

5.0 out of 5 stars All over protection, May 8, 2014
Great product I love how it covers my screen too. Can't beat the price and it serves it's purpose. Would recommend this case.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, April 16, 2014
There aren't many options anymore for ipod classic so this case is acceptable. It scratches very easily though and is hard to get off once you put it in

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›