5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Resource
I just recently ordered the book as a personal reference. Immediately that I started reading the book, I found it extremely useful. It is full-colored and easy-to-read with plenty images that helps you illustrate dialogs and new vocabulary. I think it is excellent for intermediate english-level students and also for ESL (english as second language) working professionals.
Published on August 28, 2008 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Great but......
Published on May 16, 2012 by Margaret Burgess

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Resource, August 28, 2008
This review is from: Communicating in Business English (with Audio CD) (Perfect Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the Money, April 19, 2011
I teach English as a second language and most of my students are business executives who want business oriented English lessons. For them, I usually use a 5 step system which is good, but very expensive. Since it was low priced I bought "Communicating in Business English" to check it out. I was pleasantly surprised. Of course there is a limit to how much you can fit into 190 pages, but I found the pages packed with useful lessons, most which complimented my more detailed course books. For the size and certainly for the price, I found this book to be a real gem.
My students love it and some want me to order one for them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great but......, May 16, 2012
I have used this book for a few years with students in companies needing quick help to learn the language of business English. The format is good and the vocabulary lists and exercises are well written. However, the recorded material is a real disappointment. Instead of hiring two female actresses and two male actors to read the parts the editor has chosen to ask each actor and actress to read more than one voice. This means that the voices sometimes sound like Looney Tunes characters. A poor showing, especially for language learners. In some classes we just burst out laughing at the ridiculous voices!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent choice for business, September 20, 2010
Sandra M. Koop (MOUNT PLEASANT, MICHIGAN, US) - See all my reviews
Communicating in Business English is fast becoming one of my favorites for Business English.
My student love the suggested phrases for various aspects of the business world.

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful exercises, March 30, 2014
I didn't listen to the CD so I can't rate it, but the examples and exercises were very clear and useful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Communicating in Business English, March 6, 2014
Eilene (Westbrook, TX, United States) - See all my reviews
I was very surprised to get this shipped in two day. The book is excellent and easy to read. I highly recommend the book

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful Information, October 11, 2013
I have already begun to use the lessons in this book. The vocabulary is practical and the layout is easy to read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, January 31, 2015
This is good for me. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, January 4, 2015
I love it! It's awsome!

Communicating in Business English (with Audio CD)
Communicating in Business English (with Audio CD) by Bob Dignen (Perfect Paperback - December 1, 2003)
$23.95 $18.68