Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on June 23, 2016
This book has amazing information for moving flawed in any relationship, great advice and broken down well so everyone can understand it. Good job and thank you.
on May 28, 2016
Loved this book! Very helpful and eye opening! I definitely recommend it.
on May 16, 2016
Direct to the point with good how to's.
on May 11, 2016
Great techniques for couples. I'm really glad I read it.
on May 10, 2016
An easy "read" and lots of ideas to improve communication when things may be getting "stale" or you just want some new ideas. Communication is key to any relationship and this shall help with getting things "started" and keep you on the path to openness and maintaining the idea of why you fell "in love" in the first place. It helps guys to "get it" and helps gals to "say it softly".
on May 1, 2016
Used for pysch class. It was a good book.
on April 22, 2016
It was an easy read with great examples of how we can make positive changes to not only hear what our partners are saying but also know what those words mean to him/her and that there is a emotional connection which when responding in love and unstanding benefits us both.
on February 8, 2016
i really like the advice in the book. good to read in conjunction with 5 love languages.
on December 25, 2015
This Book is awesome. I give it a 4 star because although the material is relavent and works it is just a little corney. A must read for couples who's relationship is in trouble or for those who just want to spice things up. I highly recomend it.
on December 22, 2015
Has some crazy new age stuff in it, but I love the l part about remembering the time you felt most loved and then having your partner show you love that same way. I think it's genius. I never realized my husband wanted me to hold his hand to feel loved, but now that I know, I do it all the time. Great little book.