4.0 out of 5 stars For school
Bought it for my communication research class. It is dry and boring. But the concepts are well explained and to the point. It is definitely not leasure reading , but you can learn a lot with it. Seller was quick and I received it as promised.
Published on January 17, 2012 by Vivs

3.0 out of 5 stars Rental the way to go
So happy I was able to rent this one. The only criticism I have is that the publisher tried to cram so much in here (I'm sure to cut down the costs) that everything is crammed in with this small font and single spaced. It's a hard book to wade through because of that.
Published 11 months ago by karyn collins

1.0 out of 5 stars Didnt help at all, March 4, 2014
This review is from: Communication Research: Asking Questions, Finding Answers (Hardcover)
This book did not help me at all for the communication research methods class and I could have done without it. I wouldn't waste your money. If you need a book I would look for a different book because there are far better out there for the price.

3.0 out of 5 stars Rental the way to go, February 14, 2014
karyn collins (highland park, nj USA) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars For school, January 17, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 25, 2014
I needed this for my communications research studied class

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, November 29, 2014
Its a textbook. Worked for its purpose.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great condition, October 5, 2014
Great condition. looks new.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 10, 2014
EXCEEDED MY EXPECTATION!

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific Customer Service, November 7, 2010
Sometimes the difference between a good vendor and a great vendor is how they handle a problem. These guys have the best customer service I have run into in a long time. There was a misunderstanding (on my part as well as theirs) as to how to handle shipping confirmation and changes, but I always got a prompt reply by email when I had a question and had no trouble getting through on the phone. In the future, I will look for this company before any other.

5.0 out of 5 stars Asking questions finding answers., November 12, 2010
This is not a book i would just by to ass to my collection, i had to get this for a college course. I recommend buying this product on here rather than in the college bookstore. It is delivered quick, and saves a ton of money. Buying this book here saved me about 70 dollars, and it was in great shape, better than the one i saw at the bookstore at least.
On another note, the materials in this book are easy to understand, and it is a great resource.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's alright, December 13, 2012
It came. And it was a little worn. But no complaints reallly. Wish I could have found it cheaper. Oh well.

Communication Research: Asking Questions, Finding Answers
Communication Research: Asking Questions, Finding Answers by Joann Keyton (Hardcover - March 1, 2010)
$142.38