Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

80%
20%
Format: Paperback|Change

on September 5, 2009
I hadn't used this text since an earlier edition--now the 7th edition--and I liked this book as much as ever.

The first edition was cutting edge, but I expected this version to be a dull edge. I figured that by this point I know enough about communication research that the book had nothing to teach me. I was wrong. This updated version has something to offer anyone studying communication.

Although designed for a basic undergraduate college level, this book can work for upper and even graduate students new to communication studies. The authors have provided an excellent reference guide to help students in communication to navigate the field, conduct data base searches, use all kinds of reference materials, make sense of research articles, and the become involved in the process of research.

Well done!
on October 11, 2011
The book was used, which I new it would be, but it was in perfectly usable condition and saved me a lot of money. The book also came very fast - within a few days.
on November 22, 2013
I bought this for school. It is a tool that should be on the shelf. Use it and get the papers right.
on July 16, 2016
Seems like a quality text book.
on May 2, 2016