5.0 out of 5 stars Great Job Sharon!, March 31, 2010
This review is from: Communions With Christ (Paperback)
To me any true story is something special. To put your life's experiences on paper and then make it available for the world to read is something. There are so many critics that don't agree, and not everyone has to but it takes great guts to write your story and not be ashamed. Seeing angels and hearing God's voice is not uncommon. There are things for each of us to do and God chooses how we all will do those things. You were very courageous for writing this book. I can not tell you what didn't happen because I know all too well how it feels to be told what didn't happen or what God didn't say. There are no limits to our Divine Source of life. That's why the judging must end. I'm glad I purchased this work. Great job Sharon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Communions with Christ, September 30, 2009
This review is from: Communions With Christ (Paperback)
Have you ever experienced the sensation of a small 'voice' YELLING in your ear? Well, author Sharon Ellis has written her experinces in Communions with Christ, and it's an amazing, fascinating tribute to her JOURNEY and INTRODUCTION to God. Sharon talks to the reader as if she were in the over-stuffed chair next to your's. With all the walls down, she reveals the bare truth of her glorious meeting and speakings with God.

I strongly urge everyone to read her work.....it's like nothing I've ever read. Sharon runs, skips, falls down, jumps for joy, and brings the reader to a point where the pages almost turn without any help. Her journal is God's special way of sharing the Good News of Jesus Christ with a plain vanilla person. Her wit colors the pages of her book in such a personal way everyone can identify, and utlimately, admire.

Communions with Christ would be an awesome selection for a Bible Study, for personal growth, for the person groping in the drowning waters of life, or for pure Christain reading enjoyment. I rated it with FIVE GOLD STARS!

She is also working on another piece to be released later, and I encourage readers, bookstore owners, and groups to invest a small amout of money for a large amount of God's glory.

5.0 out of 5 stars Communions With Christ, April 5, 2010
This review is from: Communions With Christ (Paperback)
Communions with Christ came at a time in my life when I needed a double dose of reassurance of God's Love. It is packed with messages of Love from the Creator. This is not the typical devotional book one would pick up casually. This is serious stuff. Read it. You will not be disappointed. I have just bought Sharon Roni Ellis' new book, Seeing the Liberty from Amazon. I am eager to absorb all I can from it as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Life changing, August 15, 2009
This review is from: Communions With Christ (Paperback)
Sharon's book was life changing for me, and I use it as a reference manual to gain deeper understanding of God's message to us. I don't believe it was an accident that I stumbled apon a signed copy at my local bookstore. I deeply long for the next part - as I know there are more answers. I am brought to tears each time I pick it up and the spirit fills me with His love. I thank God for Sharon and this wonderful message that shows us that God is literally in our own back yards.

5.0 out of 5 stars A book of much wealth!, June 19, 2012
This review is from: Communions With Christ (Paperback)
Get ready to be encouraged and have your faith renewed! As Sharon Ellis demonstrates in Communions With Christ her remarkable true accounts you will not want to put the book down. As you discover a deeper awareness of our Fathers compassion and love for us all you will be refreshed and amazed. You will be reminded of how God takes the unequipped and equips them with all they need as you read this remarkable true story. Reading the true accounts in Communions With Christ made me feel like I was uncovering hidden treasures. The heart of Jesus spoke so clearly to me through the pages. Anyone who reads this book will be deeply blessed in ways that words can not begin to describe! I will recommend this book to everyone I know!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Communions With Christ, May 4, 2012
Thomas Wilson (MCKINNEY, TX, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Communions With Christ (Paperback)
An awesome read! A great illustration of faith. I highly recommend this book for anyone on a spiritual journey to connect with God!

5.0 out of 5 stars Communions With Christ, August 23, 2010
This review is from: Communions With Christ (Paperback)
"Except for the Bible, this book "Communions With Christ" is the greatest harmonious tune to ever pull my spirit's heartstrings. There abides a hunger, a craving, an incredible awakening in these words from Christ, our Lord, written through this Author.
As I read, there remains no doubt in my mind that these messages are for Christian growth, healing and fullness in Him, our King. In each reading there is more to ponder, glean, and to realize into our very souls/spirits.
Praise be to this Author who, in spite of overwhelming personal hardships, accepted the invitation of Christ to HEAR His Words, accept them, and then through obedience, deep emotions, and joyful love and faithfulness, write this book with Christ's exact words that we might be filled.
A MUST READ for all Christians and all who desire peace, joy, and spiritual growth to fill their lives. To me, Christ is telling us that it is time to renew our faith and draw closer to Him.
My undying thanks to Sharon Ellis for this Hope and JOY in Christ.
Patricia L. Moore"

5.0 out of 5 stars A Book for The Seasoned and New Christian, September 8, 2011
This review is from: Communions With Christ (Paperback)
Communions With Christ is a book that should be in every Christians's hand at this time in the world we live in. Sharon Roni Ellis writes with a deep heartfelt love and obedience to our Savior. At a time when we all need to hear His voice, Sharon shows us that he still communicates with His Children. I can hardly wait to start reading her next book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing and inspiring inspirational book., July 17, 2012
This review is from: Communions With Christ (Paperback)
Sharon Roni Ellis has written a unique book of insight and inspiration. I am delighted with reading it and am reading it slowly to digest every morsel. It has encouraged me in my walk with Jesus, inspiring me to listen to His voice for myself. You will benefit from reading this amazing book. The Gift of the Butterfly Box Sue Ann Jackson

5.0 out of 5 stars Growing IN God, August 31, 2011
This review is from: Communions With Christ (Paperback)
The closer we grow IN God, the more He's going to talk to each one of us, in a very different and unique way. As you read "Communions With Christ", you get to step into the life and world of Sharon Ellis and witness how Christ speaks IN The Spirit, to her and through her, for our benefit. I believe God will bless you as much as He's done so for me, after I bought this amazing book and read it through. Sit back and read and learn just how HUGE God IS and what He wants to say to us. Through my reading, I now see a much bigger Jesus and I can't wait to commune with Him.

Communions With Christ
Communions With Christ by Sharon Roni Ellis (Paperback - October 31, 2008)
$15.99 $14.39