TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Going Places (1948) - 8 minutes running time
- Story of an entrepreneur who starts selling bar soap, gets rich, but can not seem to retire because of his love of making money.
It's Everybody's Business (1954) - 20 minutes running time
- Promotes American capitalism by connecting capitalism, freedom, and business to the American way of life. Claims spending money is patriotic.
Make Mine Freedom (1948) - 10 minutes running time
- Communism threatens the American way of life in this animated classic. Explains how America is the best place to live in the world because of the freedoms Americans enjoy.
Met King Joe (1949) - 9 minutes running time
- Promotes American capitalism and explains how increasing productivity is patriotic. Also explains that the American standard of living is the best in the world because America is so productive.
Why Play Leap Frog? (1949) - 10 minutes running time
- Discusses how wages and productivity are related and promotes the idea that if workers want to keep good wages they need to continually increase production.