5.0 out of 5 stars Chock full of information
Published on March 27, 2000 by Mary Lyn Page

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay
I guess it gives needed info, but very very very boring read... And lots of fluff as you read that's just not necessary.
Published 15 months ago by Emily Pitts

5.0 out of 5 stars Chock full of information, March 27, 2000
I picked up this book while working on my Master's degree. I have never worked in home health care and found this book full of so much information it has made me want to rethink my career as a nurse. The author discusses everything! Political, social, financial, religious, and cultural issues regarding care in the home. There are resources listed for just about anything. The common perception of a home care nurse will really change after you read this.

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, October 12, 2013
Emily Pitts (Chicago, Illinois) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Page ripped out, August 22, 2013
Well book came in and first page was ripped out... I just started class so can't return the book because I need it for class...apparently access code for website was on the missing page. The book was suppose to be new...that's what description said...I guess that was NOT TRUE ! So now I wonder if more pages are missing ..l

3.0 out of 5 stars Arrived in good condition, as described, promptly, August 13, 2013
Just a required textbook. Covers the subject adequately. Really, I'm just happy to be nearly done with nursing school. :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Information, January 30, 2010
This book is a good resource and has lots of striking statistics on what is going on in modern nurse community relationship. Reading a little dry but quite worthwhile.
Some important information on patient care given in here.

Community-Based Nursing: An Introduction
Community-Based Nursing: An Introduction by Melanie McEwen (Paperback - July 15, 2002)
Used & New from: $0.01