Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

on January 7, 2012
I used this textbook while pursuing both my undergraduate and graduate degrees. I still refer to it often for all of its useful statistics, references, and guidelines for program design. I think it is well-written and not at all dry like some textbooks can be. In addition to a wealth of information and resources, this book also contains useful advice for the aspiring community nutritionist. Highly recommended.
on February 13, 2012
Bought it because it's required text for my course but found it as a very useful and good reading for those who want to work in community nutrition.
on October 6, 2013
This book is easy to follow and well structured. It covers most of the material I require for my Community Nutrition course. I would recommend it.
on February 22, 2010
(Terrible textbook) but delivery was great! Paid a used price, but its in perfect condition and I received it sooner than I even expected.
on January 22, 2012
I bought this because I needed it for a class I was taking that semester! Promptly arrived and in great shape! I would suggest buying textbooks from Amazon all of the time! Saves money!
on April 1, 2011
bought this textbook for a community nutrition class and returned it because the professor did not have any exams or projects that required us to use the text. Otherwise, the text is fairly decent, but maybe not really worth it. This was my first time returning a purchase, and it was really easy to do!
on July 6, 2013
a easy and interesting read. I needed this for class. the prof also thought it would be good for reference so i bought it.
on July 14, 2014