Bryan Allain has spent the last decade building communities around bands, authors, and his own writing career.
In Community Wins, he shares what he's learned through stories, lessons, and action items designed to help you take your online tribe to the next level.
The 60-page action-oriented workbook covers:
- Why your tribe IS and ISN'T all about you
- Managing the tension between big dreams and realistic expectations
- The reason you need to embrace rejection
- How to build intentional relationships with influencers
- Rethinking the way you look at obstacles
- Determining when to outsource tasks and projects
- How to make deadlines matter
- and much more...
More than just a manifesto on the value of tribes, Community Wins is a powerful tool that will help you take your community to the next level.
Hard work, talent, and great ideas all matter. But in the end, Community Wins.