|Price:||$25.07 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$2.92 (10%)|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
FREE Shipping on orders over $35.00 & FREE Returns. Details
+ Free Shipping
Comotomo Baby Bottle, Green/Pink, 5 Ounce, 2-Count (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
There is a newer version of this item:
- Naturally shaped, soft, silicone nipples - Ideal for breastfed babies^Wide-neck design for easy cleaning^Safe in: microwave, boiling water, dishwashers and sterilizers, Innovative & non-leaking anti-colic vents, Squeezable, soft, skin-like texture for happy baby^100% safe materials: BPA, PVC, Phthalate free^Designed for newborn to 3 months
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
Other brands I have personally used are
Dr. Brown's Natural Flow 4oz Wide Neck Bottles-2 Pack wide base (too much to clean, bottle larger than usable space to allow for vent design, just ended up very bulky)
Tommee Tippee 3-pack Closer to Nature Bottle 5oz (mostly nice, but "shoulder" on bottle trapped a lot of milk making it hard to feed it all without a lot of tipping and finesse and lack of grip on lid makes it very hard to open)
Comotomo bottles look and feel very well made and fit together nicely, one of my nipples was not flowing, the hole was not made cleanly, but Amazon immediately issued me a credit that let me order 2 replacement nipples. The other one flows good and thankfully is actually low flow, so many brands claim they are and aren't! These feel good in my hand and the babies even seem to like placing there hands on them, I am guessing they will be easy for them to hold in the near future. Lid snaps on well and seems to seal great, i could not make these leak in the lid or around the screw lid, its seals up to the silicone tight! Nipple locks into outer ring tightly and would be hard to get on wrong.
The frosted silicone is very grippy on the body of the bottle and is thicker and firmer on the top two thirds of it to give structure and thinner on the bottom third for squeeze-ability, someone really thought it out. I have training in Industrial Design and i have to say I'm very impressed how they addressed nearly all my issues with bottles.Read more ›
A couple of things on the insulating factor of the bottles:
PRO: it keeps the formula warm for way longer than other bottles.
CON: it will take FOREVER for you to warm up formula. This was really annoying for us, especially when your baby is crying at 3am and wants food ASAP. You'll have to warm it up in a different bottle and pour it into this one.
Regarding the nipples, the slow flow is a TRUE slow flow. This is the only nipple that takes the same amount of time per feed as nursing. It's something to keep in mind if you are using bottles exclusively. My daughter is 3 months old, but I switched to the faster nipples earlier since the slow flow on these were too slow after she got used to the slow flow on another bottle.
Also, the nipple sizes aren't marked on them, true, but you can tell the size by the number of holes. One hole, slow flow, 2 holes, medium and so forth. So it's not hard to tell which is which.
Finally, the one thing that I'm not crazy about are the ounce markings - as others have said, they are raised markings in the same material as the body of the bottle, so they aren't too easy to read. I actually used a pen to mark the ounce lines to make things easier!
Overall, though, it's a great bottle. And a great conversation starter, too!
- Quality materials
- Neat design
- Easy to clean bottle because of the wide opening
- Nipples (the 1-hole that come with the 150ml bottles) are VERY slow flow, much slower than most others on the market. This was great for introducing a bottle to my breastfed newborn, without worrying about her developing a preference for the bottle - it was slow enough that it took more time & effort for her to take a bottle than to nurse. This was helpful when baby started exhibiting signs of reflux, we were able to force her to slow down by giving these bottles, which reduced the spit up/vomiting after eating.
- The vent holes trap water/debris in the dishwasher, started developing a dark buildup. I found that a Q-tip fits perfectly to clean out the vent holes. Just something to watch out for.
- The volume markings on the side of the bottle can be difficult to read. I don't have any problem with it, but my husband complains that he has a hard time seeing them.
- If you plan to send these to daycare, labels and tape don't stick to the silicone bottle. My daycare has been fine letting me label the colored ring instead.
I just wish the manufacturer would make a 'sippy cup' lid that is interchangeable with the bottles.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My ebf daughter loved these. Easy to clean and are cool feeling and lookingPublished 3 days ago by Moma kait
These are super frustrating. They worked OK in the beginning, but they do not seem to hold up well long-term. Read morePublished 22 days ago by A. Ford
This has replaced the other assorted types we had, doesn't leak or drip and is intuitive shape to grip and use. Slightly prone to tipping over and rolling as the base is small.Published 29 days ago by elora hardy
omg. i can't tell you how much i love these bottles. they feel so nice and comfy in your hand, baby transitions so easily to them from breast and they wash up in 3 pieces! Read morePublished 1 month ago by natchochz
I have never written a review before but I had to after the evening I had. When my son was 2 months old he decided he no longer wanted bottles and refused everything but me. Read morePublished 1 month ago by aimerz
Great bottle! My little one was able to switch back and forth from bottle to nursing without any difficulties. The bottle tips easy, but otherwise I have no complaintsPublished 1 month ago by Laurie Van Ordstrand
Unfortunately only bottle my son will take. The bottles are not made well and do not hold up well even to gentle hand washing only. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Kristina Zientek
Hands down, best bottles on the market. I use glass bottles whenever possible, especially in the beginning. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Harmony