5.0 out of 5 stars Best.Teether.Ever

2.0 out of 5 stars Not quite what I expected
Published 22 months ago by doughypear

5.0 out of 5 stars Best.Teether.Ever, December 8, 2012
This review is from: Comotomo Silicone Baby Teether, Orange (Baby Product)
My son got his first teeth at 3.5 months, so I have already been through about 18 different teethers. I found this one on Amazon at the 4 month mark and am so happy I tried it out. Easy to grab, easy to clean, and my son will munch on it until he falls asleep or needs to eat. The four little prongs do not gag him and have different textures on the end. He is almost 6 months now it is still, by far, his favorite thing to munch on (my finger is not an option anymore with those sharp little teeth). My son prefers silicone teethers and loves this one in particular.
The minute you see drool, get one of these. I have three!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best for younger babies, January 19, 2013
Shan (Texas USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Comotomo Silicone Baby Teether, Orange (Baby Product)
I love this teether - I just wish I'd found it, or it had existed, when my son was 3 months and started wanting to chew on things all the time. I had the hardest time finding anything small enough. The Lifefactory 2 Pack Multi Sensory Silicone Teether, Sky/Spring Green was what worked then, and was his favorite for months, but I think this Comotomo one would have been even better. It's smaller and would have been much easier for him to hold onto and put in his mouth.

As it is I found it when he was 7 months old and suddenly got bored of most of his teethers and wanted something that sticks into his mouth, and this is smaller than I had hoped. He will play with it for a while but not as big a hit as I'd thought it would be.

But for those of you with 3-4 month olds who are wanting to chew on things, this is the PERFECT size - I'm not sure there are actually any others available nearly so good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yum!! Baby LOVES, November 10, 2012
natvh (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Comotomo Silicone Baby Teether, Orange (Baby Product)
Hard to pry this little thing from my daughter's slimy hands! She gnaws it like her life depends on it. Small, but effective. LOVE.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for early teethers, May 8, 2014
APinGermany (Ramstein, Germany) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Comotomo Silicone Baby Teether, Orange (Baby Product)
Our son started teething at 3.5 months and it was very difficult to find a teether that he could grasp. I was already a fan of Comotomo because we use the bottles for feeding. I ordered this because I read it was good for smaller babies. I was very happy with the purchase. It's the only teether we've found that works for him.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not quite what I expected, February 19, 2013
I bought this teether because our baby seems to prefer the silicone ones, however, he really did not take to this one as much as say the baby banana, or the razberry teethers. First off, the size was what I was expecting, though, it was a bit softer, um, a bit floppier than I was expecting from the pictures. I guess I was expecting something more solid along the line of the baby banana. Though, in retrospect, given the size, and the thinness of the teether, I should have expected it to be a little floppy - oh yes, it's not as thick as the picture might have you believe. Admittedly, perhaps when I read "baby finger-sized" I pictured my baby's finger sized, and he's a chubbster with really pudgy hands and fingers, so, my mistake. Also, the colour of the teether is more of a softer blue (which I kinda prefer) rather than the bright blue depicted. The main reason I don't like this teether is the fact that my baby really did not like it. He seems to like using it as a (dull) musical instrument banging on the table rather than to chew on. He will occasionally chew on the ring, but then, he'll snap it and hit himself on the rebound. Comical for us parents, sure, but does not seem to fulfill the role of teether. We're not quite sure what's confusing him, but maybe the fingers need to be a bit longer (as they are, they're a bit short and tighly clustered for him to fit any one into his mouth at one time, but the cluster itself is too big). I guess each baby will react to it differently, but for ours, this one was a dud.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good one but not the best, April 12, 2013
Cecilia Arena (MIAMI, FLORIDA, US) - See all my reviews
Its a good choice, and it works for my baby for a while, but now he loves the silicon teether with bristless of Nuby... the Nuby one is softer...

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter absolutely loves this!, December 29, 2013
Picked it up after my wife researched several teething toys; my daughter loves this out of all of the different toys we bought! Affordable, easy to clean, and a great design, this has turned out to be one of the better finds for us a new parents!

5.0 out of 5 stars My 6 month old loves it!, December 6, 2014
This review is from: Comotomo Silicone Baby Teether, Orange (Baby Product)
Just received our teether yesterday. I gave it to my 6 month old this morning and he loves it. The rubber prongs are about the same size as his little fingers so he naturally started to chew on the teether. Love the color too!

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, December 26, 2013
aubreemarie (yokosuka japan) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Comotomo Silicone Baby Teether, Orange (Baby Product)
theyre really like little fingers and our baby loves it. Its the only toy he played with, and we had a meltdown when we lost it so we ordered 2 more.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, December 26, 2013
This review is from: Comotomo Silicone Baby Teether, Orange (Baby Product)
Baby loves it, easy to hold, reaches all parts of the mouth. Would recommend and buy more for others too

Comotomo Silicone Baby Teether, Orange