Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on October 10, 2015
a+
on March 21, 2015
Written in an easy to read manner and very easy to follow with and understand.
on November 28, 2014
Was given to my son as a gift, I assume he liked it as I never heard otherwise
VINE VOICEon August 17, 2014
I got this book to study for my exam several months before taking it. The information covered is very concise and written in such a way that it's easy to understand and comprehend, which is rare for a textbook. The explanations in the book were really good and the accompanying drawings were helpful as well. I passed my test on the first try thanks to this book! However, I'm giving it 4 stars because I feel there aren't enough practice questions with only one practice test and one regular test on the CD. Overall, I felt well prepared for the test and this book was a great help!
on July 31, 2014
Very good guide, I liked to buy it and keep it handy.
on June 18, 2014
I got a cheap price but wasn't what I was looking for. That it was a different version. I received in a very timely manner.
on February 20, 2014
Bought this book to study from for the Network Plus exam. Book comes with disk filled with practice test and a quick study guide. Item was driveled on time and in perfect condition. Great buy, would definitely recommend.
on May 24, 2013
I have started to read this book, it shipped quickly and I believe I got a good deal on it. I think there is a name in the front cover and from there it appears unused!
on May 5, 2013
I used this book almost solely for this examination, and I was able to pass this with a first-time "go". This book is _very_ helpful, and I plan on using the latest guide when I take this exam again.
on April 9, 2013
Concepts are explained well. Definitely order this if you are goint to test for Network+ or even if you just want to learn computer networking.