From the Back Cover
- Clear and concise information on crucial security topics
- Six practical exams and over 600 practice questions, more than any other CompTIA Security+ book on the market
- Special Security Administrator's Troubleshooting Guide appendix
- Practical examples and hands-on labs to prepare you for the real world
- Leading-edge exam preparation software, including a test engine and electronic flashcards
Inside, find authoritative and coverage of all key exam topics, including:
- General security concepts
- Communication security
- Infrastructure security
- Basics of cryptography
- Operational and organizational security
This book has been reviewed and approved as CompTIA Authorized Quality Curriculum (CAQC). Students derive a number of important study advantages with CAQC materials, including coverage of all exam objectives, implementation of important instructional design principles, and instructional reviews that help students assess their learning comprehension and readiness for the exam.
Featured on the CD
SYBEX TEST ENGINE: Test your knowledge with advanced testing software. Includes all chapter review questions plus bonus exams.
ELECTRONIC FLASHCARDS: Reinforce your understanding with flashcards that can run on your PC, Pocket PC, or Palm device.
About the Author
Emmett Dulaney has written several certification books on Windows, Security, IT project management, and UNIX. He is the certification columnist for Redmond Magazine and CramSession.com.