Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on April 10, 2012
I was really hoping this product would work in my closet; however, I am sadly disappointed. My closet smelled fresher for the first day or so, but by the 3rd or 4th day, any scent was long gone. My closet does not smell fresh and it definitely does not smell "ocean-air fresh!" The clothes hanging in that closet are not stinky; they are just rarely worn and I wanted something to keep them smelling fresh. On the plus side, I did not spend very much for them - they come in packets of 2. Perhaps they would work better in a much smaller closet. The closet they were hanging in was a normal sized, bedroom closet. I will not be purchasing these again, but I will continue to look for a product that addresses my needs.
on October 25, 2011
I have been using this for over a month now and am very happy with the product. The smell is fresh, the design is unobtrusive and the price was reasonable. I will purchase more.
on July 20, 2012
This product is not worth purchasing, even though it is sold at a very cheap price. Now I understand why. This item barely has a scent. When placed in closet, I did not notice any difference. I defintely will not purchase this item again. SAVE YOUR MONEY & TIME.
on July 25, 2013
Not only are there not two "scents", there is not even one. I opened the round "thing" and found absolutely nothing. No wonder another reviewer found no scent. There is none. It is absolutely junk but too much trouble to return. Do Not Order This Product.
on August 9, 2013
Disappointed. There is nothing inside the round contraption that was delivered. I ordered 6 of them and am very disappointed. Will return today.
on September 5, 2014