5.0 out of 5 stars Fast!
I bought this after leaving my Canon charger back in Chicagoland during a visit. Rather than having it shipped to me I ordered this back-up charger, which was almost the cost of shipping for the original!

Published on October 23, 2011 by CGScammell

2.0 out of 5 stars After a few uses it no longer works
This worked great for a while but now it doesn't charge my batteries any more. I used it maybe a half a dozen times before it stopped working. And it is not my batteries that are the problem beacuse they charge just fine in the original charger.
Published 20 months ago by Kim Williams

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast!, October 23, 2011
This review is from: Compact Battery Charger Set for Canon LP-E10 Battery (Electronics)

It arrived a week after ordering it. I immediately plugged it in, placed a Canon EOS Rebel T3 Digital Camera Battery Lithium-Ion 1500mAh - Replacement for Canon LP-E10 Battery in the device and had a completely-charged battery within an hour.

This also comes with a car adaptor, which the orginal Canon battery charger did not come with.

This is a great addition for the T3 user who always has a battery in the charger.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better then Canon genuine, June 26, 2012
This charger is better then the official Canon charger because it is much cheaper. Works just fine at charging both my Battery Pack LP-E10 and Canon EOS Rebel T3 Digital Camera Battery Lithium-Ion 1500mAh - Replacement for Canon LP-E10 Battery batteries.
Picture is a little misleading as I received a Halcyon charger which is no difference to me. Also the build is slightly different then what is pictured. Uploading some photos.

4.0 out of 5 stars Less than perfect, March 22, 2012
When I ordered this product for use in my car to charge batteries. It does the job, perhaps a little slower than I had hoped, but does it non the less. Not as sturdy made as I would have liked for handling on the go but well worth the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product,great price, February 22, 2012
just what i wanted. works great,and at a great price. would buy again and recommend to a friend.prompt shipping.needed for a car back-up on long trips.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must buy, February 9, 2012
Very handy and versatile.You and travel anywhere with it. I love to have it on the go. A must buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars This set does exactly what I need and was a great price., July 11, 2014
db55320 (Champaign, IL USA) - See all my reviews
This charger plugs directly into the wall, or can use in my car. This set does exactly what I need and was a great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice compact, June 28, 2014
This was a very inexpensive product. I needed to replace my daughters camera charger and this fits the bill. Thanks,

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect match, working great., June 10, 2014
Product recommended, makes a great replacement for my lost charger. Thanks for making this product affordable and available. Will do more business.

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid Material, June 2, 2014
I just loved it. Material is extremely durable. The overall set it very very impressive. And yes, I will recommend this to a friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Blunder, May 17, 2014
I accidentally ordered two of these, but with howbwonderfully the one I opened worked, I didn't mind my blunder at all.

Almost the same charge time as the original which is saying something.

For this price, you cannot go wrong.

Rate and Discover Movies