4.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised, great price!
I bought this so I could charge the batteries for my Kodak Playsport in my car while I was at my girlfriend's football tournament. The item worked great. I didn't realize that this also can be plugged into the wall, and I use it in my house all the time now. Gets a little warm during charging, but I haven't had any problems with it yet.
Published on November 24, 2010 by Michael Gourlay

1.0 out of 5 stars Be careful. Possible Fire-hazard.
Published on January 15, 2011 by C. Antetomaso

1.0 out of 5 stars Be careful. Possible Fire-hazard., January 15, 2011
This review is from: Compact Battery Charger Set for Kodak KLIC-7004 / Fuji NP-50 / Pentax DL-I68 (Personal Computers)
I was excited to get this charger, especially the 12-volt functionality. I used it for the first time on my boat today. After the battery died in my Kodak Playsport camera, I decided to charge it up, using he cigarette-light plug. I plugged it into the rescepticle (which I've used many times). The litte red light on the plug came on. But I could not get the little red indicator light on the charger to come on. Since I hadn't used it before, I did not know if this was normal or not. Maybe it only works on house current (which I later found out that it did). Anyway, I left it plugged in and went back to fishing. A couple of hours later, I began to smell that distint electrical burning snell. I went back to check on it and the darned cord between the plug and the charger was melted, smoking and almost on fire. It also melted into and damaged another cable that it happened to be draped over. It was close to being a catasophic incident. This may be another cheap Chinese product. Be very careful with it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Burned up first time I plugged it in, December 12, 2010
I recieved a defective unit. It popped and smoked when I plugged it in. I would be cautious about leaving this charger unattended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised, great price!, November 24, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Fuji NP 50 charger review, December 4, 2010
I purchased this charger as a replacement for a lost Fuji NP 50 charger. The charger arrived on time in new packaging. While the box does not indicate Fuji NP 50, the charger worked perfectly and did the job at an unbeatable price compared to the Fuji model. You need to make sure you align the pins on the NP50 battery to match the charging pins on the charger which the ad indicates. Very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, December 30, 2010
I like how it shows a red light for charging and a green light indicating when it is fully charged. Plain and simple.

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprising value, June 2, 2011
At the price I paid the expectations for this product were fairly low, I was truly surprised at the quality of the product for the price paid. Works well, easy to understand. Wall plugs swing out so it packs easily and the car adapter will be very useful for me as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect charger, April 8, 2011
This charger has a flip up plug to make it compact and includes the auto charger, works perfectly, and charges battery in 2 hours. Great bargain!

4.0 out of 5 stars Unexciting but essential if you own a playsport., March 12, 2011
I lost the USB cable wall adapter and needed a replacement when other wall adapters wouldn't charge the playsport correctly. This one handles the job rather well. The charger is pretty simple and a bit bulky. It charged the kodak battery for my playsport from dead to full charge (green light) in about an hour and half. Quality seems decent and connectors are typical US wall socket connector types. Have not used the car battery charger yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works fine, super price, January 26, 2011
Works perfectly for my KLIC-7004 battery for Kodak HD Playsport camcorder. Red light goes out when charged. Great price. Quite compact for travel. Charges pretty fast.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Little Charger!, January 9, 2011
Chris Chringle (Mid Atlantic USA) - See all my reviews
This is a great little charger...comes with a cord for your vehicle, and there's a built-in plug, that conveniently hides when not in use. For the price, it's a good value.

Rate and Discover Movies