5.0 out of 5 stars Like it.
Product is rightly described and the exact one I was lookin' for. Perfect fit for Canon 110 HS elph camera.
Published 17 months ago by Shaparth

3.0 out of 5 stars too small
this case was too small for my camera, I would say quality is okay compare to other cases. price is affordable though.
Published 15 months ago by Alvin G. Regala

5.0 out of 5 stars Like it., March 22, 2013
This review is from: Canon Deluxe Compact Carrying Case for Powershot A1200, A1300, A2200, A2300 IS, A3400 IS, A4000IS, Elph 100 HS, 110 HS, 300 HS, 310 HS, & 320 HS Digital Cameras (Electronics)

4.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding for the price., February 24, 2013
A very good buy for the price. Case is a perfect fit for the A4000 camera, no space for anything else.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good protection for the Canon 330HS, September 7, 2013
This is a good sturdy case for the Canon 330HS and is not bulky. It is a little difficult to get the magnetic latch positioned just right, but I still recommend it as a great case for the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet!, July 19, 2013
Definately worth the money I paid for it!! It's perfect for carrying a camera around in it and also has a good belt-loop strap so you don't have to carry it all the time!! The best thing on it is the magnetic strip so it's constantly stays closed!!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Right Price and Size, July 5, 2013
Fits the camera well, not oversized, this will protect my camera. My last one took a beating because I had no case,

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, needs wrist/neck strap, June 26, 2013
This is a snug little case for my Elph 300, yet allows easy in and out for the camera. Love the flap instead of zipper--much faster, tho not designed to waterproof. Designed for quick access, and serves purpose well. Nice belt loop on back, tho doesn't have a wrist strap. Exterior (except for flap)is synthetic. Case is sturdy enuf to protect and not designed to add xtra battery, memory card, manual, etc. This is for quick photo ops when you already have enough card and battery in the camera for the event, and know operation without the manual. Great space-saver, esp. for hikers. However, I ordered more (I thot)of the same. The new order I got (guess it was different model #, but looked the same on Internet)was similar in price, but nicer--all leather, same basic design and Canon logo, as well as belt loop. A little snugger fit, so not quite as convenient as this one, but definitely sturdier, and came in a plastic Canon orig box (nice if gift, which mine are), and included a wrist strap. (However, the strap on that model is shoestring-type material--not sure if I would trust it like nylon.)I wish cases and cameras came with neck straps--alas, you have to buy separately. So for the model I'm reviewing, I just let the camera wrist strap hang out and I use that. I also bought my giftee a slightly larger bag to accommodate basic manual, with xtra little pockets for xtra battery and memory card, and maybe name/address card, etc. You really need both types of cases for different purposes. This is a great little product, and hard to find ones with flaps instead of zipper. I recommend buying the all-leather model also, and see which one you like best--the prices enable you to do that.

5.0 out of 5 stars camera case, June 8, 2013
fits snugdly in my pocket with my camera in it plus camerago right to tablet can save pictures right away

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits my Canon PowerShot ELPH 320 HS, June 2, 2013
I purchased this case for my (new) Canon PowerShot ELPH 320 HS pocket AF camera. I've always bought simple snug fitting leather cases for my small AF cameras. This was no exception or so I thought. The case has a Top Flap made of leather but the rest of the cases' exterior is nylon. The inside has a soft synthetic liner. I would have preferred an all leather case though this is still a very nice case. Its a little large for the camera but the design uses a cleaver fold on each side of the case which keeps the camera snug so it will fit a larger variety of cameras, very smart. I'm not sure how long this case will last because I've only had all leather cases, if it isn't abused it should be just fine. Its belt loop seems a little delicate to compared with the rest of the case but again, if not abused that to should be ok. So, all in all it represents a very good value and I don't think you'll be disappointed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works Well For Me!, May 19, 2013
This carrying case is a good fit for my Powershot A1300.
The price was a lot less than when buying from Canon Corp.,
and free shipping was much appreciated. I would recommend
it to anyone needing a case for the appropriate models.

3.0 out of 5 stars too small, May 13, 2013