Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on September 16, 2013
Case is way too small to fit the advertised Olympus TG-2 and this is a soft case, not "semi hard".
on August 27, 2014
After hours of looking at camera cases and reading reviews online I settled for this one. It fits my Olympus camera very well, is compact with a handy storage pocket for the SD cards. Easy to get the camera in and out of and has a strap to hold the camera in just in case you open it accidently. Would definitely purchase again.
on February 18, 2015
Fits the TG-830 like a glove. The velcro strap inside is a nice touch to keep it nice and snug. I was also a fan of the included carabiner. I feel like the camera is well protected in this case, it appears to be very good quality. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a case for their TG model camera.
on July 26, 2013
The item I received was scuffed, stained, and had a stuck zipper. This was supposed to be for my 4 year old daughter's Olympus TG-2 digital camera. The seller was kind enough to replace it but I've yet to receive it. It seems well constructed otherwise so as long as I don't get another defective one it should work well.
on February 2, 2016
I like this case for my camera. It fits pretty well in the pouch. I wish there was a place to securely hold another SD card without it falling out when the case is open. Otherwise, it serves it's purpose of holding the camera and protecting it when I take it places and go on trips.
on September 2, 2013
Anyone who has bought the Olympus TG-630 should really consider getting this case, it fits perfectly inside, with some room to spare for extra battery or memory card. I love the fact that it has a carabineer for hooking on whatever!
on September 5, 2013
Purchased this for a camera and its great! I love the semi-hard case. I feel that it keeps the camera more secure, especially while traveling or at the beach.
on March 7, 2014
It works OK, it has a sipper you can zip & unzip both ways but I can only use it one way, the other way the zipper doesn't go together right.
on November 27, 2013
Nice case for my son's TG-820 but does not have room for the charger, just the USB cable and the camera.
on July 28, 2014