4.0 out of 5 stars Good case, but not for a WB250F
I'm giving this four stars because it's a good semi-hard camera case, but NOT a good fit for the Samsung WB250F, which it claims to fit.

With the WB250F, the case has a little too much room around the sides, and it's too tight on the front and back of the camera.

Published 12 months ago by ASE

1.0 out of 5 stars Camera Does Not Fit in Case
Purchased case for Samsung WB800F camera, the first one listed in the description, but the camera lens was too deep and did not fit in the case.
Published 7 months ago by Mark Meddings

4.0 out of 5 stars Good case, but not for a WB250F, September 16, 2013
ASE (Wellington NZ) - See all my reviews

The pocket and velcro/elastic strap seem like they'd be useful, as pictured, but in practice they're useless.

Bottom line: Ignore the pocket and the strap, and it's a decent semi-hard case, IF your camera fits.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good case for the price, August 23, 2013
Nancy Nemecek (SAN DIEGO, CA, US) - See all my reviews
The case is fine except it is has a little slimmer depth than I expected. The zipper closes but you can't carry must more than the camera and a card or two.

1.0 out of 5 stars Camera Does Not Fit in Case, February 13, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars It's nice but didn't get the color as shown., December 16, 2013
This review is from: VG Compact (M) Travel Edition Semi Hard Case w/ Removable Carbineer for Samsung WB800F / WB250F / WB30F / ST150F / WB150F / ST200F / WB850F / WB750 / PL210 / WB210 / WB700 / PL200 / TL350 / WB2000 / AQ100 / WP10 / HZ35W / WB650 / HZ30W / WB600 / TL210 / PL150 / TL205 / PL100 / CL80 / ST5500 / ST600 / ST100 / TL240 / ST5000 / TL225 / ST550 / CL5 / PL10 / SL202 / PL50 / SL30 / ES15 / SL102 / ES55 Point & Shoot Digital Cameras
I ordered the magenta but when I got it.. it looked more like a really light pink. Everything else is fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great hard cover camera case!, January 27, 2014
I got this for my Samsung phone. It fits perfectly and snuggly in the case. I needed something that would protect my camera in my purse. And this is working out perfectly to do just that job!! It is the same color as pictured and about the size of your hand. I love it!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite big enough., March 11, 2014
J. Haseltine (Chicago, IL United States) - See all my reviews
This case looks great but it's a bit too small. The Samsung WB800f does fit in it, but barely. With the camera in it, there's no extra room, not even for the charging cord.

3.0 out of 5 stars Camera Case, February 5, 2014
My Samsung WB200F fits in this, but like expected. It seems a little tight and I can not fit the usb cable or clip in comfortably.

3.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy does protect camera, February 3, 2014
I like this case for its color and portability. I like the inside mesh holder for extra battery. I gave it a three star rating due to the poor quality zipper it broke shortly after I started using it. It has a two way zipper so I close it using the other direction.

5.0 out of 5 stars Small and secure, January 24, 2014
Russell Dayton (GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, US) - See all my reviews
I like the size of this case and the semi hard sides for protection of the camera and contents. Besides a nice case to carry with is also good case for putting camera in luggage. R.D.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's great, but-, December 19, 2013
This is a great case for my WB250F Samsung camera. It is protective, and I LOVE the clip on the back! I keep it clipped to my son's diaper bag whenever we go out. The only thing I don't like is that I wish the inside mesh pocket lining went up higher, or zippered shut or something. I keep my spare batteries in there and they always end up outside of the pocket during travel and fall out when I open the case. It's a petty complaint, but it doesn't seem too difficult a thing to fix. Other than that, I am very happy with this case, and would recommend it to anyone with this camera.