Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on September 16, 2013
I'm giving this four stars because it's a good semi-hard camera case, but NOT a good fit for the Samsung WB250F, which it claims to fit.

With the WB250F, the case has a little too much room around the sides, and it's too tight on the front and back of the camera.

The pocket and velcro/elastic strap seem like they'd be useful, as pictured, but in practice they're useless.

Bottom line: Ignore the pocket and the strap, and it's a decent semi-hard case, IF your camera fits.
11 comment23 of 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 23, 2013
The case is fine except it is has a little slimmer depth than I expected. The zipper closes but you can't carry must more than the camera and a card or two.
on February 13, 2014
Purchased case for Samsung WB800F camera, the first one listed in the description, but the camera lens was too deep and did not fit in the case.
on December 19, 2013
This is a great case for my WB250F Samsung camera. It is protective, and I LOVE the clip on the back! I keep it clipped to my son's diaper bag whenever we go out. The only thing I don't like is that I wish the inside mesh pocket lining went up higher, or zippered shut or something. I keep my spare batteries in there and they always end up outside of the pocket during travel and fall out when I open the case. It's a petty complaint, but it doesn't seem too difficult a thing to fix. Other than that, I am very happy with this case, and would recommend it to anyone with this camera.
on July 15, 2014
Well I just browsed through the other reviews and would like to say that my Samsung WB250F fits very well. The velcro strap holds it place even better.

I personally find the case a bit too small as I would like a case where I could bring around my extra battery, SD cad, and charger. Sadly, there is only enough room for two of the items.

This case fits the camera so I would definitely recommend it to a friend.

P.S. Yes, it is not quiet soft or hard, but it works very well.
on September 4, 2014
Purchased for the Samsung ST150F listed. Camera loosely fits in one side. The real problem is that the factory charger doesn't fit inside with camera. So the product feature of "Compact yet roomy enough to accommodate a wide range of accessories such as charger & batteries" is a lie, I managed to force the zipper closed with both, but either the camera is going to crack or the stitching will give.
on January 27, 2014
I got this for my Samsung phone. It fits perfectly and snuggly in the case. I needed something that would protect my camera in my purse. And this is working out perfectly to do just that job!! It is the same color as pictured and about the size of your hand. I love it!!
on January 24, 2014
I like the size of this case and the semi hard sides for protection of the camera and contents. Besides a nice case to carry with is also good case for putting camera in luggage. R.D.
on August 19, 2015
I bought this case for my Samsung Smart camera (Samsung WB800F 16.3MP CMOS). It fits perfectly, and does its job. I've dropped my camera in its case a few times while traveling, as well as throwing the camera+case in my suitcase on airplane rides - the case has held up well thus far. My camera works perfectly, and is without scratches, thanks to this case.

Outside: The outside of the case is solid - I've dropped the case a few times and haven't found any issues at all with my camera, probably because of the case's hard outer shell. There is a zipper on the outside to secure the camera in - I've used this product extensively, and the zipper has not broken yet. I usually leave the camera strings out so that I could better hold the camera+case that way (refer to photo).

Inside: there is an elastic band on the inside that you could secure your camera with so that it doesn't fall out when you open the case. There is also an netted area where you could hold very small items (refer to photo).

Overall, a very stable case. As with any product, though, I would recommend double checking the description section to make sure the dimensions are right for your camera. I highly recommend this product.
review image review image
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 29, 2014
I wanted to give 5 stars but it has a very tight fit for my Samsung WB350f camera. The case is almost too small but its workable. It is a very nice camera case.