IC type housing for compact fluorescent lamps (13W), new construction. Designed for insulated ceilings and can be in direct contact with ceiling insulation. These electronic compact fluorescent housing meet Energy Star requirements and California Title 24 code.
Single wall aluminum housing
Galvanized steel construction. The housing can be removed from plaster frame to provide access to the ballast.
- Listed for through branch circuit wiring
- Contains seven 7/8" knockouts and four Romex plyouts with strain relief
- Pre-installed real nail easily installs in regular lumber, engineered lumber
- Bar hangers are adjustable from 13-5/8" to 25" and can be repositioned 90 degree on plaster frame
- Equipped with ADVANCE ELECTRONIC BALLAST
- Thermally protected, fused, 120V electronic ballast provides full light output and rated lamp life
SOCKET & LAMP
- Socket for one double twin tube (Quad) or triple twin tube 4-pin lamp, G24Q, GX24Q base
- cUL Listed for Damp Location
- cUL Listed for Feed Through
- Certified under ASTM-E283 for Air Tight construction
- Energy Star Qualified
- Meets State of California Title 24 Requirements