Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on July 11, 2011
I ordered this protective case for my Nikon S9100. The camera fits well in the case.
The case seems to be well made and is certainly well designed including a belt loop as well as the neck strap.
A lens brush stick and a memory card reader were included as a bonus. I am particularly impressed with the memory card reader which will accept SDHC flash memory cards and utilizes a built-in USB connector.
There is also a front accessory pocket to carry extra memory cards, batteries, etc. I usually carry the battery charger separately from my camera, so I have plenty of room in the pocket.
The camera compartment has a zipper to close the compartment and the front accessory pocket closes with a velcro type fastener.
The bottom line is:
I am very glad I bought this item.
on August 5, 2011
A very good fit for my S9100. Appreciated receiving the Memory Card Reader in the deal. Belt loop on the case is handy and the shoulder strap works well too.
on December 14, 2011
I guess I expected this case to be a real Cordura or Denier nylon case. The outer layer is the same material that is used to make the reusable grocery bags, and is the same thickness=THIN. This bag is absolutely NOT durable and is not any type of nylon. I should have known since it was not mentioned in the item description as being nylon. The belt loop is the same thin material and is not double stitched or cross stitched for durability, it will be the first thing to go if you use the belt loop feature. The description claims that this item is a premium quality bag, but this is absolutely innacurate. This is a bargain basement bag that should only be purchased if it is going to be used for light duty use. The padding material feels firm, but is thin; no more than 3 mm thick, and will not protect a camera from falls, drops or anything other than general light-outdoor activities. I am in the military and I camp regularly and have high expectations of the products I use. I will not be using this case as it will not adequately protect my camera as I had expected based on the description. You can hold something in your hand and know whether it is quality material and workmanship. The only redemptive feature of this package is the tripod that was included. The tripod appears to be sturdy, well-constructed and the legs can be easily manipulated to set your camera up on just about any type of surface and have small rubber tips that appear to be well anchored onto the legs.
Also of note is the external flap that encloses the expansible outside pocket; it does have an adequate hook-pile tape closure, but items stored in the outside pocket are going to be subject to falling out. Batteries, cables, and SD cards in their plastic hard-cases will not remain in the pocket if the bag is tipped upside down or tilted. There is no means to cinch the outside pocket except with the flap. The pull tab on the flap is also not double stitched into the flap and is extremely light duty. If you use this pull tab, it will not hold up well to regular use as only one single stitch of thread is holding it between the sandwiched materials.
NOT premium quality by ANY standard.
11 comment11 of 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 30, 2011
I bought this for my Coolpix S9100 and loved it. The only problem is fitting everything else in the bag (i.e., battery charger and brush stick and reader is a tight fit). Other than that, it's a great case.
on September 21, 2011
Great product! My Nikon Coolpix S9100 fits well into this case with a little extra room. The tripod that it comes with is pretty awesome too, especially because it was "free." The tripod is really tiny though, and to be honest, I'm a little embarrassed to use it in public because it looks so silly (it's that small)! Despite that, this was a great purchase, and I'm glad I finally decided to stop being so stingy and buy a case for my camera!
on June 23, 2012
This camera case fits my Nikon AW100 perfectly. It even has an outside pocket that I can use to put my iPhone, or house keys, in when we are walking. The price and the shipping fee were very reasonable, and I got the product in less time than I expected. Thank you. Amazon has not disappointed me yet!
on November 8, 2011
This camera case is OK, but the flap that keeps the camera in the case also is the cover for the accessories pocket. It doesn't have a separate cover. This makes it easy for your extra battery or memory card to fall out.
on June 3, 2012
This case is exactly what I was looking for to hold my Nikon Coolpix S9100. It is not too big, not too small, and has a reasonable amount of padding plus an extra pocket that is big enough for my cell phone and car keys. It has a nice long strap so that when I am out and about it is out of the way. The zipper works well and the vecro closure makes for easy access. I highly recommend this product.
on February 4, 2013
The camera section fits the camera nicely (Nikon Coolpix S9200). The front pocket has room for cleaning cloth, micro-tripod, extra memory card.
on September 8, 2011
Good coz..
1. Arrived promptly
2. Exact fit for S9100 and battery
3. Handy
Not good coz...
1. Unable to fit charger cable properly.