5.0 out of 5 stars i love it
polo looks great fits great feels great that i had to buy another color thats how much i liked this polo
Published 11 months ago by reydavid

2.0 out of 5 stars Company 81 polo shirts
I ordered the company 81 Mattias polo XL because I liked the style.XL is my normal size. All four shirts were marked XL but were
all to small
Published 11 months ago by edward mcelhannon

4.0 out of 5 stars Good shirt for a decent price!, January 20, 2014
I bought these shirts for work and so far they have not disappointed. They seem like good quality and they seem durable. I received them in a very quick manner and have worn them a couple of times. They've withstood the laundry and didn't really shrink. Based on some reviews, I did buy 1-size larger just in case and it seemed to have paid off. Definitely happy with my purchase!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars i love it, January 18, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy a Size Larger, July 14, 2014
I bought this shirt for my dad. Reviews say to buy a size bigger than what one usually wears, so I bought a size bigger. Buying a size bigger is the right choice because the shirt fit my dad perfectly. This shirt has a frayed look to it. It looks elegant though. And my dad says that it is comfortable. It is a cotton shirt, so it helps with moisture. And the pockets are of a good size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, June 15, 2014
Excellent product.. I love to wear it in this summer.. very comfortable... purchased on more due to its quality... thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Good looking shirt, comfortable, snug fit., May 30, 2014
I really like this shirt. It fits great in my usual size, I wear a large and like a nice snug fit. But beware... if you order this shirt in your actual size it is a snug fit all the way down. I happen to like this but some guys like a little more room so they should order a size larger than they're used to ordering.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, April 3, 2014
I usually get a medium and it fit just perfectly, i can confidently buy shirts from this certain brand now!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt, shrinks, March 28, 2014
I actually like this shirt overall. The color is great, I like the look, and the material is comfortable. However, if you purchase this shirt, I would recommend getting one size larger that what you normally wear.

4.0 out of 5 stars Polo, March 21, 2014
They come a size smaller than you would wear i usually fit great in a XL but had to get the XXL and fits like one of my other XL polo shirts.

5.0 out of 5 stars I do really lobe this shirt, March 4, 2014
I bought this shirt for my husband birthday gift the picture was exactly in the actual the size was perfect delivered fast my husband do really like it ..

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, March 1, 2014
Actually bought this for an African friend who is super dark and the brilliant blue against his skin tone was awesome! The fit was perfect.

Company 81 Men's Mattias Polo Shirt