5.0 out of 5 stars very good quality of products
Great comfortable lightweight and fit just great I definitely will buy more they are nice to hot climate easy to wear
Published 10 months ago by Jose Alfredo Jimenez Ugarte

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than expected...
I wear 38 all the time, and I ordered 40 as these are work shorts and wanted to be sure they were big enough. Well, turns out the fit just like my 38s usually do. Also, the fabric belt that comes with them is kinda useless as it is almost just the same size as the shorts.
Published 10 months ago by Seb

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than expected..., April 15, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars very good quality of products, April 9, 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Not so great., June 15, 2014
The pockets are too shallow, things fall out when I sit down (although I admit I generally have a lot of 'stuff' in my pockets.) The belt that comes with them does not stay tight, it's just for looks and is too soft to offer support. I'd return them if I hadn't waited so long to try them on. My loss is Salvation Army's gain.

3.0 out of 5 stars Lint Magnet!, June 8, 2014
This thing looks good and fits great but picks up lint like nothing I've ever seen! Retains it color after washing.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not happy, May 13, 2014
The zipper on these shorts is very cheap. It is also missing half the belt loops that a normal pair would have. An the pockets to shallow wallet doesn't even fit well in them.

5.0 out of 5 stars 30 days in and Happy, May 4, 2014
Not a lot to say-
They fit me perfectly, I'm a 34-36 depending on brand and the 36 is perfect, tiny bit snug right after washing, and the teeniest bit loose after wearing all day. They come with a generic 2-ring style belt that works fine but is almost too small for me. Still 5 stars for me though since wasn't even expecting the belt and not having to go shopping for clothes that fit is a dream come true.

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice shorts, April 25, 2014
My son liked them so much, we ordered two more pairs in different colors. I would recommend these shorts. They come with a belt that matches too, which is good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, April 16, 2014
Nice shorts. I bought these shorts for my son and they fit so nice on him. I would recommend these to family and friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice summer shorts, April 11, 2014
This review is from: Company 81 Men's Ripstop Cargo Short (Apparel)
i'll write a review since there's only one up currently. nice shorts. material is thin but not too thin. great for hot days. i actually bought some Lee Dunagrees at the same time that were a tad more expensive. i thought I'd like the Lee's better but i think i like these more (those were good too tho). unlike the Lee's the material these are made out of are kind of wrinkle proof (not completely but close vs the Lees). the Lees i bought when taken out looked like they've been in the bottom of someone's hamper for a month where wrinkles are concerned. i bought olive green, charcoal and khaki. highly recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Very confortable, July 20, 2014
Nice construction and a belt included with infinite adjustments.

Company 81 Men's Ripstop Cargo Short