- Online Code: Currently, this item is available only to customers located in the United States.
- Note: Gifting is not available for this item.
- ASIN: B009AYQRJA
- Release Date: June 24, 2013
- Average Customer Review: 19 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #27,095 in Video Games (See Top 100 in Video Games)
This item is currently unavailable.
Company of Heroes 2 Digital Collectors Edition [Online Game Code]
We don't know when or if this item will be available again.
- Award Winning Franchise ��� Sequel to the highest rated strategy game of all time returns with an innovative warfare experience that will redefine the Strategy genre once more
- Essence 3.0 Engine ��� Cutting-edge technology that increases the graphical quality and accuracy of deadly combat with an unprecedented TrueSight��� system that changes strategic warfare forever
- Blood and Snow ��� Take command of the iconic Red Army on the Eastern Front and repel the Nazi invaders in this Battle of the Ideaologies
- Tactical Warfare ��� Develop and utilize your new Commander Abilities and experience the up-close moment-to-moment brutality of frontline warfare through new Dynamic Battle Tactics
- Intense Online Combat ��� Featuring the great competitive and co-operative multiplayer that fans have grown to expect from this high-quality and critically acclaimed franchise
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
In the world’s darkest hour you are a commander of the Soviet Red Army, entrenched in brutal frontline warfare to free Mother Russia from the Nazi invaders.
It is 1941 and the beginning of what will become the bloodiest conflict of World War II resulting in over 14 million military casualties.
Witness the struggles of the Red Army from near defeat through their incredible triumph over Germany in the most challenging and costly theatre of the war, the Eastern Front.
Your military tactics hold the power to tip the very balance of this conflict. Engage in tactical combat that will define you as a military leader and wield the might of the Soviet Empire as you smash your way to Berlin.
The Motherland is Calling!
- Award Winning Franchise – Sequel to the highest rated strategy game of all time returns with an innovative warfare experience that will redefine the Strategy genre once more
- Essence 3.0 Engine – Cutting-edge technology that increases the graphical quality and accuracy of deadly combat with an unprecedented TrueSight™ system that changes strategic warfare forever
- Blood and Snow – Take command of the iconic Red Army on the Eastern Front and repel the Nazi invaders in this Battle of the Ideaologies
- Tactical Warfare – Develop and utilize your new Commander Abilities and experience the up-close moment-to-moment brutality of frontline warfare through new Dynamic Battle Tactics
- Intense Online Combat – Featuring the great competitive and co-operative multiplayer that fans have grown to expect from this high-quality and critically acclaimed franchise
Digital Collector’s Edition Includes:
- Vehicle Skin Combo Pack
24 Vehicle Skins
- Exclusive Collector Faceplate
Collector’s Edition Faceplate with Integrated Badge
- Commander Archetypes
- Soviet Commanders
- Anti-Infantry Tactics
- Conscript Support Tactics
- Terror Tactics
- German Commanders
- Joint Operations Doctrine
- Spearhead Doctrine
- Soviet Commanders
- Commander Pass
Access to Five Commander Archetype’s Available Post-Launch
- Theatre of War Mini Pack
Post Launch Content Bundle
- Company of Heroes Complete Pack
The Award Winning Game Collection that Started it All
|OS:||Windows 8, 7, Vista and XP|
|Processor:||2Ghz Intel Core2 Duo or Equivalent|
|Video Card:||256MB Direct3D 10 capable video card (GeForce 8800 or RadeonHD 2900)|
|Hard Disk:||none specified|
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
First off, Amazon had the Collector's Edition for $13.59 marked down from $79.99. That's a steal. Luckily Steam had a Company of Heroes 2 Free Weekend 1/17/14 - 1/19/14 so I could play before purchasing.
The game itself is an excellent RTS but very graphically intensive. I have 2 1GB Radeon HD 6870's in crossfire and still have to put some settings on "Low" or "Medium" because unfortunately, CoH2 does not support Crossfire. The graphics still look great, though. This game differs from a game like Starcraft 2 in that your ground units have the sense to take cover when being shot at. It takes a lot more strategy to take down a heavy tank than just run-and-gun in with a massive amount of units.. Currently there are only 2 factions, Soviets and Germans to choose from, and each have their own "Commanders" you can choose from to vary your gameplay style, whether you like using mechanized units, elite infantry, air attacks, or many others. There's a campaign mode with various cut-scenes and objectives, and an online multiplayer skirmish mode, as well as you vs the AI. I recommend checking out some gameplay videos.
To obtain a steam code purchase the game, then go into "Your account>Your games and software library." It will list a product code underneath the game title. Download steam at steampowered dot com if you don't have it already and hit the GAMES tab, then choose ACTIVATE A PRODUCT ON STEAM. Paste in the code and blamo, your game is registered to your steam account. It will prompt you to begin downloading from there. Since I had already downloaded the game from the Steam Free Weekend, I did not have to redownload anything. It took me literally 20 seconds to find my product code and activate it on Steam.
Game itself is quite nice, but pretty thin (without extra packages available for a hefty fee from Steam) so it can be done in a few days... not sure if it's worth such money for such a short leisure time.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Game is pretty fun but it crashes quite frequently, Doubt it will be patched since its such an old game.Published 23 months ago by Jonathan
I like this style game! The game is amazing at single player and multiplayer, the story and visual quality are very impressive. Read morePublished 24 months ago by Piotr
a realistic description of battlefield is very impressive. if you play this game, you can feel like being a general. lol. recommendPublished 24 months ago by Kwon Hyuk Chae
This game is very fun. I like it very much!It is so fascinating!Very, very fun!Is worth to recommend!So on.Very goodPublished 24 months ago by liuzhiyang200
This game is soso.
Company of Heroes 1 is better than this game.
If you're a 1's fan, maybe disappointed.
still need to purchase two more dlc pack,and charater pack,but be honest it worth this price,fist sega game purchased from amazonPublished 24 months ago by Qin Luo