- Loose Leaf: 368 pages
- Publisher: Morton Publishing Company; Lslf edition (November 1, 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0895825171
- ISBN-13: 978-0895825179
- Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 9.2 x 10.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.3 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,665,329 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Comparative Anatomy: Manual of Vertebrate Dissection Lslf Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Top 20 lists in Books
View the top 20 best sellers of all time, the most reviewed books of all time and some of our editors' favorite picks. Learn more
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
The one disadvantage that this manual has though is that it does not provide instruction in dissection to see these samples (one reason why my college does not rely on it as a main laboratory manual) and only covers three vertebrate systems and none of the hemichordates.
I believe that it is a worthwhile investment though if you are taking a comparative anatomy course (Such as the one at Florida Tech....) to have this text as reference.