Compare Panasonic Lumix DMV-LX7K to Sony SH-50
[UPDATED] asked by Charles E. Ruzicka on February 23, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 answers
A
Do you mean the Olympus SH-50 ? or the Sony RX100 ? The LX7K is more comparable to the Sony RX100, for it has about the same 3.8X Zoom and very high quality images. The Olympus is more a zoom point and shoot, but image quality is not comparable to either the Lumix LX7K or the Sony RX100 it is more comparable to the Lumix DMC-ZS20, which is also a great camera, but if you are interested in Pro Cameras, look at the Lumix LX7K, Sony RX100 and Canon S110 those are more alike, although I find the Lumix more suited for my budget, comparing to the Sony RX100 The canon is more a point and shoot and the Lumix LX7K gives you much more control over your images, if you have a little knowledge of photography the Lumix LX7K is the one for you, if you want just a simpler point and shoot get the Canon or the Sony
Good Luck. If you want me to, I can send you some pics I took last weekend with the LX7K and you will see what I mean about sharpness and image quality, it is superb.
Beatriz De G. Maria answered on February 23, 2013
Comment (1) | 3 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Debating between Sony HX50V and Panaxonic LX7. Need no shutter lag, good low light. Shooting kids inside, sports outside.
Colleen S. W. Rand answered on June 26, 2013
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product