Baez on The View. Compared Casey being molested to Jaycee Dugard and Sandusky victims

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 96 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 11, 2012 4:51:06 PM PDT
mayeb63 says:
Did anyone catch Baez on "The View" today? In my opinion, he made one of the most offensive statements that I've heard since his opening comments last year. He was asked about Casey's partying and why she waited 31 days to report Caylee missing. It was then he compared Casey to Jaycee Dugard and the Sandusky victims!! When Barbara pointed out that Jaycee was held in captivity, Baez replied: "not always, she was free to go at times". I was stunned! It's bad enough that Casey made-up the entire George molestation story, but now Baez wants to take it a step further by comparing Casey to someone who had 2 daughters by the man who raped her for years in a shed...and yet she DIDN'T kill her kid!

Posted on Jul 11, 2012 5:34:16 PM PDT
marshmallow says:
he showed his true colors today by that comparison and when he said Jaycee could have left at any time I felt ill. The real Jose Baez was right there on the tv folks. Can't wait to see people try to excuse away that.

Posted on Jul 11, 2012 6:10:43 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 11, 2012 6:18:43 PM PDT
Ugh, Jaycee Dugard, really? Jaycee Dugard was an amazing mother who would have never stolen from her children's piggy banks and gone clubbing if they were reported missing. Jaycee Dugard was a prisoner. Jaycee Dugard COULDN'T go clubbing. Jaycee Dugard COULDN'T lie about having a job. Jaycee Dugard didn't have 500 boyfriends to tell inconsistent stories to about her abusers.

Jaycee Dugard had a fifth grade education and she still taught her children everything she knew while they were living in a tent in the backyard. She wasn't driving around in a free car, living rent free in a home and going partying while lying about having a job. She wasn't going on shopping sprees at Target and JC Penny on her kidnapper's dime.

He is insulting Jaycee Dugard by comparing her to Casey. Casey could never be the kind of amazing, unselfish mother Jaycee was in a million years. WHAT A JERK!

I freaking hate Baez. Hearing that he made that remark just destroyed every shred of pity I had for him and the way he was humiliating himself on national TV.

He'll be comparing Casey to Mother Theresa and the Virgin Mary next. What an f'ing loser. GO AWAY BAEZ! SHUT UP!

Posted on Jul 11, 2012 6:40:33 PM PDT
historybuff says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Jul 11, 2012 7:08:09 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 11, 2012 7:14:16 PM PDT
historybuff: Oh, oh, you got us. Okay you've exposed us. We're all the same person.

Actually, we're Casey's imaginary friends. She slept with our imaginary boyfriend. We're jealous because her sluttiness is real and tangible and we are not.

Plus every time she commits a crime, she blames it on us.

And she owes us money that she took without asking...

Posted on Jul 11, 2012 11:28:52 PM PDT
Quiet Owl says:
Baez has truly lost touch with reality if he can sit in front of a TV camera & announce that his ex-client Casey Anthony is a victim like Shawn Hornbeck, Jaycee Dugard & the others who were ripped from their loving homes & held prisoner by absolutely deprived, twisted, evil subhumans. What a douche Baez is. If I am this offended, I can't even imagine how the TRUE victims & their families MUST be feeling right about now. Absolutely disgusting, Baez. Shame on you!

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 12, 2012 12:14:51 AM PDT
historybuff says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 12, 2012 12:27:01 AM PDT
Cindy: And I'm still waiting for the evidence this alleged abuse occurred.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 12, 2012 1:09:18 AM PDT
historybuff says:

Posted on Jul 12, 2012 1:19:26 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 12, 2012 2:54:18 AM PDT
GAM says:
The slimy one, Bozo the pimp clown, disgusts me to the depths of my soul. I just read My Stolen Life by Jaycee Dugard. If the bloated, smirking a-hole reads this, you putrid liar, Casey isn't worthy to be mentioned in the same breath as Jaycee. Jaycee had 2 daughters to protect. Unlike your whore client who'd freed herself as a Mother by murdering her daughter. Do not compare an 11 year old child kidnapped by 2 raging monsters to a psychopath monster who suffocated her little girl. An innocent little girl who spent her first years in captivity handcuffed, bound, gagged, head covered with a sack, not allowed to see the light of day. Existing on the dirt floor of a tiny tool shed. Unable to swat away the ants that crawled on her body & into her mouth biting her until she was covered with festering bumps. Who wasn't fed for days on end, not allowed to bathe, forced to do degrading, hurtful things to her own body. A hostage who found a purpose in loving animals dearly. Only to become attached to the strays she cared for & have her kidnappers abuse the animals, rip them from her claiming they gave them away but probably killed them. A sadistic game of control they played with Jaycee.

Don't compare Jaycee to a pathetic excuse of a mother who triple taped her baby's mouth & added a heart sticker as a sick inside joke. Who threw her daughter in a trunk then tossed her in a swamp because the decomposing body stench was intolerable. Who ditched the death mobile & partied gleefully, rented movies with her boyfriend, got a Bella vita tattoo, as the animals & maggots feasted on her child's rotting corpse. A despicable woman who NEVER reported her child "missing" by "accident" or otherwise.

How can this azz clown compare an evil pampered princess to a kidnapped prisoner who was literally tortured, handcuffed, raped, sodomized, forced to stay up for nights on end with a drug crazed mad man as he & his evil wife forced an 11 yr. old into a life of pure hell for 18 years? She lived in an unsanitary backyard tent, no toilet or running water, no AC until years later. Fearing to speak out against a demented pervert would mean more pain upon herself, her children & stray animals she did her best to protect.

Unlike Casey, a spoiled rotten brat, liar, thief, murderer who talked to her parents like trash. Who came & went as she pleased leaving Caylee with her parents every chance she got. One parent who supposedly was a molester which I don't buy for a moment. Yet she didn't protect Caylee from him. When Cindy finally had enough after finding party photos of Casey wrapped in a flag at a "no clothes party" while she lied & said "she worked late" the shiat hit the fan. So what does Casey do to correct the Caylee problem? Kills her & proceeds to party like it's 1999. She also stole 400.00 from her grandfathers assisted living fund. She also stole 40,000 from her parents who God knows why let her get away with it.

She didn't fear George or Cindy, they feared her!! Without this out of control, neglectful Mother, psychopath in their home, the Anthony's may have been a semi-normal family. Though believe me, I have no love for Cindy the perjurer or pouty, vain little George. But I believe Casey brought the whole family down with her selfish, destructive behavior. How dare he compare a beautiful person like Jaycee, a lover of children & animals who set up a REAL CHARITY to help unite needy kids with unwanted animals to a self centered piece of trash like Casey. I'm out of words to describe my outrage but you all know what I mean. I wish they'd all drop off the face of the earth. The leeches that are connected to a woman who should have been sent to prison at least for child endangerment are greedy blood suckers. Casey the user & her leeches suck the life out of everyone around them & cause chaos & destruction to whoever crosses their path.

I know too much about Shawn Hornbeck to realize his kidnapping by a sick pedophile for 10 years was nothing like the baby killer's life. I don't have the time to get into it right now but who does Jose think he's fooling with these outrageous comparisons?

The "accidental drowning" insults my intelligence. Det. Yuri Melich & Sgt. John Allen gave the murdering liar every opportunity at Universal to say it was an accident but she refused to cooperate. No charges would have been filed in an accident & she knew it. No one would sit in jail for 3 years, no one makes a real accident look like murder.

The parasite hasn't had a job since 2006. Someone needs to look at who's supporting the filicide killer. Starting with the 600K "donated" to the Anthony's fraudation by Dr. Phil.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 12, 2012 1:25:49 AM PDT
YES!

Posted on Jul 12, 2012 1:27:56 AM PDT
history buff: Why would you believe her? Her credibility is shot. She lies about everything.

What makes you assume that she's telling the truth this one time?

Posted on Jul 12, 2012 2:13:50 AM PDT
jaycee also ran garido's printing company after he had one of his pyshcotic breaks so her girls wouldnt starve to death. compared to casey who lied for two freaking years about a job she didnt have.
the real reason bozo made this idiotic comparison is cause jaycee's book was a smash hit and his is a flop. so baez proved......he's not smarter then a fifth grader

Posted on Jul 12, 2012 2:26:41 AM PDT
bozo's book is curently at 137
jaycee's paperback release is at 226. with zero publicity , tv spots or book signings, other then the sawyer interview, a year ago.
maybe this is why bozo's suddenly jumped from 249 to a 100. fear! he's now resoted to buying his own book!

Posted on Jul 12, 2012 2:45:27 AM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Jul 12, 2012 2:50:09 AM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 12, 2012 5:19:47 AM PDT
They gave out free copies to the entire audience on the View yesterday. IMO, that's why his seller rank jumped back up to the 100s.

Posted on Jul 12, 2012 5:35:58 AM PDT
Zoey says:
I too was aghast at the Jaycee Dugard comparison. It just shows what a bottom feeder Baez truly is. There is nothing beneath him. He and Casey are a match made in hell.

Posted on Jul 12, 2012 8:35:57 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 12, 2012 8:38:16 AM PDT
GAM says:
Don't compare Jaycee an 11 year old victim of deranged husband & wife kidnappers to a pathetic excuse of a mother who triple taped her baby's mouth & added a heart sticker as a sick inside joke. Who threw her daughter in a trunk then tossed her in a swamp because the decomposing body stench was intolerable. Who ditched the death mobile & partied gleefully, rented movies with her boyfriend, got a Bella Vita tattoo, as the animals & maggots feasted on her child's rotting corpse. A despicable woman who NEVER reported her child "missing" by "accident" or otherwise.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 12, 2012 8:40:51 AM PDT
Quiet Owl says:
Heather, aren't we all.

Posted on Jul 12, 2012 8:43:53 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 12, 2012 8:44:44 AM PDT
GAM says:
Casey didn't fear George or Cindy, they feared her! Without this psychopath in their home, the Anthony's may have been a semi-normal family. Casey brought them down with her selfish, destructive behavior. How dare he compare a beautiful person like Jaycee, a lover of children & animals who set up a REAL CHARITY to help unite needy kids with unwanted animals to Casey. She's a parasite who sucks the life out of everyone around her. She's caused suffering & turmoil to everyone who's crossed her path.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 12, 2012 8:44:17 AM PDT
Quiet Owl says:
And birds of a feather....check out this brilliant video PROVING Baez is falsifying what positive views he has here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zikwL7jLyA&feature=player_embedded

Posted on Jul 12, 2012 8:49:26 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 12, 2012 8:54:38 AM PDT
GAM says:
On novelrank I counted his total sales at right under 550. Numbers don't seem impressive considering the efforts to plug the piece of crap. It shows it ranked 154 on amazon. If the copies he gave to "the view" audience is included in those numbers, his book isn't doing that great.

Posted on Jul 12, 2012 9:33:02 AM PDT
mayeb63 says:
Historybuff -

It was BAEZ who chose to stand up in a court of law and so freely accuse George Anthony of such horrific crimes without one ounce of fear of consequence. It was Baez who used language that wouldn't be acceptable in most living rooms, in the company of children and were clearly crude, ill-mannered and trash at the lowest order. Sadly, our judicial system does not require Baez to prove any of the outrageous accusations he stated in opening remarks, but the public does. If someone is crazy enough to buy this book, then they have the right to expect proof of this "so called" abuse. Too bad the jury didn't feel the same.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 12, 2012 9:56:05 AM PDT
historybuff says:

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 12, 2012 9:58:58 AM PDT
historybuff says:
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  20
Total posts:  96
Initial post:  Jul 11, 2012
Latest post:  Aug 4, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Presumed Guilty: Casey Anthony: The Inside Story
Presumed Guilty: Casey Anthony: The Inside Story by Peter Golenbock (Hardcover - July 3, 2012)
3.0 out of 5 stars   (649)