5.0 out of 5 stars This is the DREAM PILL BOX!! At least for me.
Published on January 3, 2007 by Leslie Castro

1.0 out of 5 stars Large containers but ...
Published 23 months ago by J. Renfrow

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the DREAM PILL BOX!! At least for me., January 3, 2007
Leslie Castro "Silly Titi" (Vega Baja, Puerto Rico USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 7 Day 4 Compartment Pill Organizer DEEP One Inch (Health and Beauty)
I have been through several pill boxes, stumbling around with them, picking my pills up from being spread around my bags, thinking about what would I like a pill box to be, until I found this product. This pill box is excellent when you have to take pills through out the day and do not want to carry around a BIG pill box and do not want to spend time every day filling up a pill box for the next day. This pill box is also very durable and does not open easily on your pocket, bag or purse. It also helps with your self esteem because you do not see at once all the pills you have to consume in a week, as when you carry a big week-long pill box. I highly recomend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent bill box, June 29, 2006
Tristar00 (CT United States) - See all my reviews
This set of pill boxes is wonderful. The compartments are very deep & can hold larger pills. My 92 yr old grandmother has stopped using any other pill box. I've reordered more, so we can have more weeks prepared.

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable pill box!, June 18, 2007
I have tried numerous pill boxes over the years. This is the last one I'll buy. It is durable, stands up to bouncing around in my purse all day, and the lids stay shut! Plus, each compartment can hold plenty of pills. I like being able to fit in all of my meds plus vitamins.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Pill Container EVER!, May 7, 2010
This is the second pill box of this type that I've purchased. I'm currently being treated for Lyme disease and have taken 30+ pills a day (antibiotics and supplements) for the past seven months so these containers have been an organizational God-send for me. I had read a review from a woman who purchased two of them so she could count out two weeks of pills at once. Genius! That's why I ordered a second one - - it makes for a lot less work for me in the long run. For the reviewer who said these aren't big enough for large pills, I'd have to disagree because I take several large pills every day and all 30+ pills fit (with room to spare). Also, another reviewer stated that the tops of each day's container aren't clear, but both sets I've purchased have clear tops so I'm not sure if they reviewed the same product. If you're looking for a handy pill container that's cleverly portable and large enough for LOTS of whatever you're taking, look no further because this is it!

1.0 out of 5 stars Large containers but ..., October 29, 2012
This is one of several 7 day and 4 times a day medicine holders that are larger than usual. The chief disadvantages of this particular model are that the lids were hard to open - really tight fit - and the more critical, because of the fact that lids are back to back you can't open the lids as completely as I needed when I was trying to fill these containers. We found the large four times a day medicine holders that were in one line worked much better.

5.0 out of 5 stars After a year of use, it still works great!, November 22, 2010
I've tried several versions (and not bothered to buy even more) of pill organizers and have never found one to work as well as this one. The separate compartments for each day make it easy to take pills along for the day, and the entire unit is small enough to travel with conveniently.

I take meds four times a day. Including vitamins and supplements, three of those times takes considerable space. This organizer holds them with some space left over - which, of course, is the idea so they don't fly out when you open the compartment.

Every one of the twenty-eight lids still snaps shut securely after a year of use. Filling the compartments is like other systems; difficult to hold the lid up and put pills in at the same time. I've found an easy solution to fill this one. I hold all four lids open in the center with a rubber band stretched around the upper edges of them (but make sure the rubber band is large enough to not add "twist" to the lids by being too tight).

If mine broke tomorrow, I would simply order another without even looking for anything else. It just works that well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally, big enough!, March 27, 2008
I had been looking for a pill case that was big enough to hold my calcuim and fish oil capsules, but in the one day at a time form and compact. This one is perfect! Highly recommend this case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best One Yet!!!, November 5, 2007
Kellie Y. Hunt (Kamiah, ID United States) - See all my reviews
I love this pill organizer. I have tried many plus I work in a pharmacy as a tech so I have seen all kinds. I love this since I am busy and on the go so that I can take 1 or more days with me. If I am running late and need to take it on the road then I can just put it in my purse and take my meds while on the way to work. I am going to order another one so that I can make up 2 weeks of meds at a time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very handy pill boxes., April 11, 2012
I have been using this organizer daily since shortly after my purchase on 12/07/10 and am very satisfied with it. The compartments are a nice size and the lids snap quite securely. After over a year of opening and closing said lids, the hinges are still in tact as well. I was very afraid that they'd have worn out by now.

There are a few things that I would urge someone considering purchase to keep in mind, however...

-First, though the lids snap nicely this is not a child proof product! I was aware going into it that this was the case, but really felt like I should point this out given another review that says these were hard to open. My four-year-old nephew has NO trouble opening these up, so please beware! This is also a consideration to those who might like to carry around one of the boxes during the day. When I first showed this to my father-in-law, he asked if I thought he'd be able to carry one around in his pocket. I truly think they'd open too easily for that, though if you could get it to your desk at work it would sit in the drawer quite nicely! You might have to dig the individual pills out of the bottom of your purse, though!

-Sunday's box is bright white, which not be as much of a big deal to someone else as it is to me. Several of my pills are small and white, so when I do a visual check after putting together my meds for the week, I have to shine in a light to make sure they're all there. Similarly, the very dark blue of Friday is hard to see in. The dark green of Wednesday may be as well, but...

-If you can't keep track of multiple parts, this might not be the organizer for you. I thought having the nifty little tray would keep me from losing a container but it was not so. The dark green Wednesday container has been gone for a year or so (might be hidden in a shadow under my bed), and Tuesday has recently disappeared. Interestingly, this was around the same time that Thursday re-appeared, so maybe they are colluding to make me crazy.

-Finally, a tip to speed up the process of filling the boxes! I use metal binder clips (example) to hold open the hinged lids because they were getting in the way of dropping in the pills. The packaging is long gone, but I would guess mine to be the 3/4 inch size. I wish they were the next size up, because they open just barely enough to account for the lip under the lid that causes it to stay closed.

All in all, I am very pleased with this organizer!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Pill Organizer We've Found!, January 7, 2008
Of all of the pill organizers that we've tried, this is by far the best! Some of the pills that my Husband takes for his diabetes are quite large in size and I was very pleased at the ease of getting all of them into each compartment. It takes a bit to get used to having the square shape if you're used to putting the pills into one of the long straight pill holders, but it's well worth the adjustment. And the lids are nice and snug, so you don't have to worry about them coming open and your pills falling out either.

7 Day 4 Compartment Pill Organizer DEEP One Inch