Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The First Years Compass Pathway B570 Adjustable Booster Seat, Abstract O's Black/Green (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on July 29, 2012
I did a lot of research before buying a booster seat for my son, and this one came up at the top of the list. Ease of use is important to me, since if it isn't used properly then it won't be safe. This seat is both safe and extremely easy to use. Furthermore, my son loves it. Just know that most kids can undo the seatbelt- it's not a harness. So far that only happened once with my son, but it is quite upsetting for a parent to be driving along and suddenly you notice your baby is sitting in another part of the car like it's no big deal. We explained that is IS a big deal and hopefully he won't do it again. I do like the fact that he can get out by himself, as long as it's at the proper time and NEVER when the car is moving. I would suggest to parents buying this seat to explain the right time and wrong time to get out of the seat right up front.
on May 28, 2013
This was the best decision ever. I researched a ton on boosters and decided on this one for both my 4 yo and 5 yo. It is great. I took my youngest a bit to figure out how to keep it from getting tangled, but I think the side holders helped with this as opposed to making it worse. They haven't been tested in a wreck, but the straps certainly stay in place with the side and shoulder holders. It is easily adjusted up and down as well. The latch is an extra that I do use as there are many times when the kids are not in the car. The very best feature, aside from safety, are the deep cup/snack holders. The drinks no longer fall out and they are easy to get out to stick in the dishwasher.
on May 16, 2012
It is easy to install. This was one of the higher rated ones. My 3 1/2 year old likes to worm his way out of the seat some times though when he wants to be bad. But that is a problem with my child not the seat. Belts are snug and tight when installed correctly. The seat when attached to the car by the anchors has a little give so the seat can be shifted for easy cleaning.
on April 10, 2012
I purchased this booster because of its great safety ratings and its weight limit (up to 100 pinds). Its sturdy, nice thick padding and I would love it if the shoulder wings weren't so very narrow. My 6yo (65pounds) wouldn't fit in it at all and it was snug on my 3yo (38pounds)! Seriously? I have no idea how a child of 100pounds could sit in this. So very disappointing.
on October 31, 2011
As a grandparent who purchased this car seat, I found the installation of this seat in our suv to be extremely easy. After reading the instructions, the installation took less than 10 minutes, maybe even less. It was very easy to get our 3-yr old grandchild securely buckled in. In addition the price point is perfect!
on August 31, 2012
I did weeks of research before I ended up buying a pair of these booster seats (for my boys aged 6 and 4). I decided to get these based on user reviews on Amazon and from the recommendation from Consumer Reports. They fit just fine in my Honda Odyssey as well as a couple of other cars that we tried them in. My sons love them, they say the seats are real comfy and love the folding armrests and dual cup holders. The seat belt guide is a real nice feature as well. Overall our family is extremely pleased with these seats!
on April 21, 2013
I thoroughly read many reviews on car seats before purchasing this particular seat. Love the fact that I can secure the seat with the locks, and my 6 year old loves the fit. Great seat, have zero complaints!
on June 16, 2013
Pain to have child lift arm rests each time to exit the vehicle, also don't expect to attach safety latches in some trucks( most car seat/ boosters of this stage don't require them.... But there aren't slits to secure safety belt of a car to provide a snug enough fit not to jiggle.... Use the latches.... But my daughter likes the cups and says its comfortable!
on December 19, 2012
My nephew loves this car seat! Its easy to use and light weight, so its easy to transfer from car to car.
on October 3, 2011
I bought this car seat for my 4 year old son. He is very comfortable in it. Mom/Dad like all the special features. Also, provided better head support than other booster seats when he falls asleep in the car.