5.0 out of 5 stars best price....
what i love about it is the prompt delivery and of course the price... my kids are all at school, meaning printing galore inside our house... best price ever...every little helps!!!
Published 18 months ago by pedrometro

1.0 out of 5 stars Not LC79/ really LC75
Published on August 21, 2012 by Conure

1.0 out of 5 stars Not LC79/ really LC75, August 21, 2012
This review is from: Brand NEW Compatible LC79 High Capacity Printer Ink Cartridge 8-Pack for BROTHER Printers MFC J6510DW J6710DW J6910DW LC-79 (2 Each - Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow) (Electronics)
The labels on all the cartridges I received indicate that these are LC75 cartridges, which are lower capacity than the LC79. The black LC79 cartridges are twice the width of an LC75. The black cartridges that I recieved are approximately the same width as the colored cartridges... clearly not LC79. These are not really a bad price even for LC75 but I would like to recieve what I ordered.

3.0 out of 5 stars Misleading LC79 / Really LC75, May 20, 2012
From Amazon Forrest
I think it is misleading to put LC79 on the product because LC79 is for Extra High Yeild Ink, when the product is really LC75 for High Yeild. I thought I was buying LC79 Extra High Yeild Ink. The Ink is ok and For the money, I guest it it ok. I would think that most people would want to buy the extra high yeild Ink. Have a nice day.

1.0 out of 5 stars don't use these cartridges its may have ruined my printer, July 22, 2013
I had a perfectly functional printer when I put in the black cartridge of this pack. It leaked into the interior of my printer as well as the table underneath I can no long print with it. Using this cartridge has voided my warrantee from brother (understandable). I have on floor to, what a mess what a waste.
Three weeks later: I had hoped the printer would dry out it hasn't. I'll either have to have this mfc unit repaired at my cost or throw it away. The vendor has given me no advice comments etc. they could not care less apparently wonder if the positive reviews are real?

5.0 out of 5 stars best price...., March 24, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Great substitute, December 23, 2012
Works great, I see no difference from the originals.I will keep buying these. Worth the money, no question. Try em

5.0 out of 5 stars love it. love it. love it. flawless performance., December 12, 2012
You cannot beat this price. I was skeptical, but figured $8 wasnt much to risk. The printer accepted these without any fits. It reads the ink levels electronically without issue. These have lasted a very long time. Side by side print comparisons show no visible differences. These bring down my price per print dramatically. Very impressed. Thank you.

Recommend to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars MULTICOLOR PRINTER INK PACK, September 16, 2012
BOUGHT THIS PACK ABOUT 3-4 YEARS AGO FOR USE IN BROTHER MFC MACHINE. THESE WERE OBVIOUSLY PROFESSIONALLY PRODUCED AND PRODUCED GOOD APPEARING PICTURES AND FILES. THEY ARRIVED QUICKLY.

5.0 out of 5 stars LC79 High Capacity Printer Ink Cartridges, August 20, 2012
This is a great product and price if you don't want to pay for high price ink cartridge replacements. In today's printer market with single ink cartridges, cost will definitely be a determining factor. With the option of having low cost ink replacement cartridges you can have that printer you always wanted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Product works fine and for a fraction of the cost of name brand. :), May 3, 2012
If you are looking for a way to cut costs in the business world. Using a Brother is key. The ink is already quite cost affective. Buy this product. It is a worthy cost affective alternative! Awesome! Thank you, will be purchasing again from this seller. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great alternative to OEM, February 28, 2012
These work just as well as the OEM cartridges and last a long time. When I switched from OEM to these, I was worried the color would shift during my photo prints, but I never saw the transition which means the colors must be nearly identical to the OEM. Will definately keep buying.

Rate and Discover Movies