4.0 out of 5 stars Great Deal and it works!
Published on March 31, 2012 by BargainHunter

1.0 out of 5 stars Leaky
Published on September 5, 2012 by Tony Payne

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Deal and it works!, March 31, 2012
This review is from: Compatible Ink Cartridge Replacement for Brother LC-75 (8 Black 4 Cyan 4 Magenta 4 Yellow) 20 Pack (Electronics)
I was hesitant to order these new printer cartridges for my Brother printer because I was afraid they would not be truly compatible. When my printer ran out of ink last week, I finally got the chance to try out my new ink cartridges. I was pleasantly surprised and happy to see that all worked extremely well with my printer. The price was not to be beat. I will definitely order these ink cartridges again. Thanks to the other people on Amazon that reviewed these cartridges. It helped me to make the decision to try them out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pats View, January 26, 2012
I was looking for some less expensive cartridge for my printer and found these. These printer cartridge's were a good buy but most of all they work great.

5.0 out of 5 stars BUY THIS!! SPEND YOUR SAVINGS ON SOMETHING FUN!, June 23, 2012
I have the Brother MFC-J430W and was looking for ink replacement. I read all these positive reviews and gave it a chance.
I am so very impressed! I have a box full of ink, and it all works well! I just printed a bunch of pictures and the quality of the ink is as good as the original version of ink that costs a lot more!
Like most people, I was skeptical, but I made the right choice by reading the reviews and trying it out for myself. I just saved a ton of money and you should too!
The only thing I did run into, and only ONCE, was when I first put the ink in my printer gave me an error message stating something along the lines of "wrong color ink in slot." This was with the black ink. I tried to just cancel the message, but it kept returning. I pulled out the ink, and reinserted it and it solved the problem. It could have just been my error, but either way, I wanted to mention it in case it happens to you! Don't get worried, just try again!

1.0 out of 5 stars Leaky, September 5, 2012
I was initially very happy with the value of these ink cartridges until they started running out within a week of putting them in. After scolding the kids for printing too much, I found out that the cartridges are spilling ink all over the inside of my printer. When I took the black cartridge out, the ink poured onto my clothes, my desk, the floor... everywhere. These are absolutely terrible. They'll cost you more in damage than you save by purchasing these.

1.0 out of 5 stars Tried to use these, but ended up throwing out the whole lot., July 23, 2012
These replacement cartridges were far more trouble than they were worth. The black cartridges never worked--I went through several trying to get one to print consistently--and the color ones were OK but, perhaps because black was spotty, seemed really faded and dull. I went back to buying OEM ink after being super disappointed in these.

5.0 out of 5 stars 3rd party ink, January 25, 2012
I use this Third-party ink in my brother's all-in-one printer, and I am very happy with the quality of the ink.

1.0 out of 5 stars Will Damage Your Brother Printer, February 9, 2013
Like other reviewers I was very pleased when I started using these cartridges. Now several months later, I have made a huge mistake. When printing the pages were missing ink horizontally. I have gone through the cleaning mode many, many, many times to no avail. The printer is damaged. I have ordered Brother Ink to hopefully repair the damage done by this cheap, imitation, worthless ink. So beware of using this product. What are you saving? Yes, I only spent about $22 on ink which I have used for many months. But, now I may be spending up to $150 to replace a printer it has ruined. I have not even been using this printer for a year yet, but due to using off brand ink, the warrantly is not valid. So, your choice. Just because there are more positive reviews, doesn't mean this is a worthy product. Also keep in mind that many positive reviews are "staged" and not truthful in order to sell a product. I have never written a negative review before and generally don't take the time to do this. I am hoping to spare someone else the financial burden of having to replace their printer. Remember the old saying, "If it is too good to be true, it probably is," and "You get what you pay for." I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT. I WOULD GIVE IT 0 STARS IF THAT WAS AN OPTION.

5.0 out of 5 stars WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR???, May 24, 2012
THis ink works great I'm a photographer and I use the mfc-j430w and it works just fine in my printer I will buy this again. In the distance further because they last verrrrrrrrrrrrry well

1.0 out of 5 stars Unfortunately stops printing after a page or two., October 12, 2012
I bought these right after I purchased 2 new J625DW's. They come with trial inks so obviously you need to buy new ink sooner rather than later. After the black inks ran out these had arrived just in time, and I can't complain about the shipping - two days was all it took, but I replaced the inks with two of these new third party guys and it was great, they worked like a champ...until a couple days later when all of a sudden all black stopped. The cartridges are full and I tried swapping them in the printers but both quit. I tried running cleaning cycles and after 3 cleaning cycles one started to just offer a feint and scattered series of black lines. I replaced the first cartridges with two new thinking the coincidentally were just defective. The next two again worked great for a couple of days until now when again they're completely running blank on full cartridges and I am afraid they will ruin these new printers. For the money they're certainly cheap... best of luck if you buy them - looks like I got a bad batch.

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute garbage, November 16, 2012
This does not work with Brother MFCJ425W.

I literally just bought the printer and these ink cartridges on Amazon 2 months ago. Time to change the black ink cartridge for the first time and it doesnt work. Printing out blanks.

Nothing is more frustrating then that.

I gotta say, Amazon keeps on letting me down. Cant even accurately list your items specs? What a joke that I pay money for this website which is rapidly declining in quality.

Bottom line, I would think twice before ordering any ink cartridges on Amazon unless they are direct from the printers manufacturer, as you can't trust this site to have accurate product specs.