5.0 out of 5 stars Great Price for Comparable Ink
These cartridges function properly in my Canon MP600.

When physically comparing these cartridges to my expired Canon cartridges, there is no difference. The printer reads the chip properly and color pages look fine. I send all my digital photo files to a local printing lab, so I can't say whether or not this ink does well for photos.

I did not...
Published 7 months ago by Ryan H. Martin

3.0 out of 5 stars Drip Drip Drip
I only had one problem with these ink cartridges. When removing the plastic lever cap from the Cyan cartridge the ink flowed out and made a big mess on my desk. I'd read other reviews warning about this and saw a few drops from the Magenta cartridge, which were easily caught by the tissue I had ready. But the Cyan cartridge flowed ink so much the tissue was soaked and the...
Published 12 months ago by R. Hatfield

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Price for Comparable Ink, June 14, 2014
This review is from: 10 Pack Compatible Canon CLI 8 , CLI-8 , CLI8 , PGI 5 , PGI-5 , PGI5 2 Cyan, 2 Magenta, 2 Yellow, 2 Small Black, 2 Big Black for use with Canon Pixma iP4200, Pixma iP4300, Pixma iP4500, Pixma iP5200, Pixma iP5200R, Pixma MP500, Pixma MP530, Pixma MP600, Pixma MP610, Pixma MP800, Pixma MP800R, Pixma MP810, Pixma MP830, Pixma MX850. Ink Cartridges for inkjet printers. PGI-5BK, CLI-8BK, CLI-8C, CLI-8M, CLI-8Y © Blake Printing Supply (Office Product)
These cartridges function properly in my Canon MP600.

I did not experience any ink leakage mentioned by other reviewers.

5.0 out of 5 stars These work just like the OEM cartridges..., August 5, 2014
Ordered for Canon Pixma MP830. Followed the directions and installed cartridges, no problems. Will order again when needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inks work perfectly!, October 22, 2014
If you are unsure if you should purchase this, you are not alone. I also thought the same thing, but after reading some of the positive reviews I took the plunge and went for it. I am so pleased that I did as it was the best choice that I have made. To purchase the actual Canon inks it would have cost me more that $100 for this package. It works perfectly with my printer and the ink levels are also synced. If you are hesitating I am telling you it is worth taking the chance!

5.0 out of 5 stars I replaced them with the "BLAKE" cartridges and they work fine. Came on time and colors are true in ..., December 24, 2014
I ordered these after my order from "ABC INK" contained 2 defective cartridges out of 5. Since the cartridges were transparent I could see that they were full of ink. I believe the trouble was with the chips as the printer wouldn't recognize them. I replaced them with the "BLAKE" cartridges and they work fine. Came on time and colors are true in the photo's I printed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very satisfied customer, June 12, 2014
Half the cost of retail stores and twice the product. What's not to like? And........quality is as good as anything else I have bought for my printer.

4.0 out of 5 stars As Advertised, April 7, 2014
Kevin Lawver (Savannah, GA USA) - See all my reviews
The ink works like it's supposed to (printing pages) and shows up in a lovely plan cardboard box. It was everything I hoped it would be and nothing more.

4.0 out of 5 stars No problems so far!, April 3, 2014
Over the years, have tried any number of refilled/rebuilt ink cartridges with varying results. Sometimes they leak, sometimes they just plain don't work (or some of them work, and some don't).
These ones seem to be fine in my Pixma MP810. Only just bought them, but I was seriously low on 3 different colors, so I've had to use 3 of the cartridges already. They all seem to work, and none of them appear to leak. Colors look fine, although I will admit I haven't tried doing in photos on glossy paper with them (Its easier and cheaper to just upload them to a local photofinisher).
For everyday use, they appear to be just fine, and I will purchase again.

4.0 out of 5 stars So far, so good., March 30, 2014
Great price, shipped fast. Four stars only because I haven't used the ink yet. Will update after some printing experience.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good product, a good deal, March 21, 2014
This is the third time I've ordered this product, and have found it to be satisfactory both in terms of cost and quality.

I print mostly color 8 1/2" x 11" for my business (maps, plans, reports) and they look fine. Prints on photo paper looks essentially like the ones I've printed using vastly more expensive OEM cartridges (really, I think the limiting factor is the quality of my Cannon printer - I'd need to step up to far pricier printer to make a difference).

As others have pointed out, it's possible to spill a bit of ink when removing the cap from the cartridges. No problem - go slowly, put down a couple of sheets of paper in your work area in case you spill a drop or two, and install the cartridges with deliberation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Ink Supplier I Have Used to Date, March 5, 2014
Emily (Connecticut, USA) - See all my reviews
Order came on time. One ink cartridge was damaged and the supplier replaced it with no hassles and in a timely manner. They were courteous and easy to do business with. I intend to use this source for all of my printing needs in the future.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›