5.0 out of 5 stars great price
much cheaper then the OEM toner price and seems to be just as good. Very happy with it
Published on November 11, 2008 by Peter Hui

1.0 out of 5 stars Wish It worked
Published on October 14, 2010 by City mom

5.0 out of 5 stars great price, November 11, 2008
Peter Hui (Silver Spring, MD United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Compatible Laser Toner Cartridge Replaces Canon E40 (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toner, April 21, 2010
Great toner and inexpensive. So far the ink is still there; no skipping and no taking cartridge out to shake every so often. I will definitely purchase again.

5.0 out of 5 stars WONDERFUL BARGAIN, June 8, 2010
I OWN A CANNON PC425 PERSONAL COPIER. RECENTLY, I DISCOVERED THAT OFFICEMAX DOES
NOT STOCK THE ORIGINAL TONER REFILLS, NOR EVEN THE GENERIC REFILLS. THEY CAN ORDER
THE LATTER AT A PRICE CLOSE TO $90. I ORDERED TWO GENERIC REFILLS FROM A FIRM IN
FLORIDA. BOTH REFILLS WERE DATED AT LEAST TEN YEARS OLD AND FAILED TO GIVE ANY CLEAR COPIES IN MY PC425. THEN I TRIED ONE GENERIC TONER REFILL FROM "INKERS".
IT PERFORMED BEAUTIFULLY, OPENED SMOOTHLY ( SOMETIMES WHEN YOU PULL THE STRIP TO
OPEN THE CARTIDGE IT BREAKS ) AND DID NOT BREAK. WHAT A BLESSING!

I RECOMMEND "INKERS" GENERIC TONER CARTRIDGES OVER ANY OTHER I HAVE TRIED SO FAR.
I'M GOING TO ORDER TWO MORE RIGHT NOW!

5.0 out of 5 stars A great price, September 15, 2009
About 1/2 the generic price offered by Office Depot and 1/4 the Canon price.
It works fine. Unable to comment on how many copies it will produce!

1.0 out of 5 stars Wish It worked, October 14, 2010
City mom (Abington, PA United States) - See all my reviews
This toner cartridge is such a great price--toner cartridges generally are too expensive so I was happy to try this product. Unfortunately, it doesn't deliver. There are three parallel lines through every one of my copies. When I told the company that I had this problem, they didn't respond. Bad overall experience because I have wasted my money. I was afraid something like this would happen. Go with Canon's official toner cartridges.

1.0 out of 5 stars No good, February 23, 2012
When I attempted to carefully and slowly remove the sealing tape, it broke off making the cartridge unusable. Recommend you buy something else.

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT HAPPY, November 1, 2010
This cartridge was put in the copier two weeks ago and it already is running low on toner

1.0 out of 5 stars LASER TONER CARTRIDGES, May 14, 2012
I PURCHASED TWO LASER TONER CARTRIDGES FOR A CANON PC745 COPIER. I HAD A PROBLEM WITH BOTH CARTRIDGES LEAVING A BLACK SMUG ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF COPIES. THE PRODUCT NUMBER FOR THESE CARTRIDGES WAS ST-E40 SHOWN AS REPLACE FOR THIS COPIER ON WEB SITE. I WAS VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH THIS PURCHASE

5.0 out of 5 stars Copier Toner Cartridge, June 5, 2010
I was looking for a toner cartridge for a PC140 Canon copier that did not cost more than the copier originally did. I found it with the Eagle brand cartridge I bought. It works fine, the copies are dark enough and I am very pleased since the cost was substantially lower than a Canon cartridge. I had good service from the vendor; shipping was free, and they communicated via e-mail during the process. I would order from them again when the need arises.

1.0 out of 5 stars Defective cartridge, January 28, 2013
I installed cartridge, it printed with several horizontal lines on each page, print was too light like there was no toner inside.
I had to order from my previous supplier, not on Amazon.