5.0 out of 5 stars What a deal!!
My son lost his previous DS car charger, this one works perfectly and was quite a steal!
Published on August 27, 2008 by Jessica L. Fenlon

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
Published on March 28, 2009 by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, March 28, 2009
This review is from: Compatible With Nintendo DS, Game Boy Advance SP Rapid Car Charger with IC Chip (Video Game)
This item came with a coiled cord that is only about a foot long, as opposed to the cord shown in the picture. This is of no use to me because my child sits in the back seat of my car. It can be used to charge in the front seat while my child sits in the back, but for me that defeats the purpose of buying it. The price was right, but I'm still stuck buying a more expensive item with a six foot cord, so the bargain factor for me is zero.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a deal!!, August 27, 2008
Jessica L. Fenlon (WESTMINSTER, MD USA) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Still got the wrong one, January 4, 2014
This is the second one I purchased for a regular Nintendo DS and this one doesn't fit either. So frustrating!
Not sure how to get the right one next time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived perfect and fast, January 8, 2013
....aaaaaaaaaa aaaaaa aaaaaa aaaaa aaaaaa aaaaaa aaaaaaaa aaaaa aaaaaa aaa aaa aaa aaaa aaa nnnn nnnnn nnnn nnn nn nnnnnn nnnn nnnnn nnnn nnn nnnn nnnnn nnnnnn nnnnn nnnnn nnnnn nnnn nnnn nnnn nnn

3.0 out of 5 stars Great if I had the correct DS to charge it to., December 5, 2013
This is just for the 1st DS (I guess). My kids have a DSi XL, 3D DS, and a DSi. But it came in on time and looks just fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, July 1, 2013
my grandson used it a lot for travel to keep him busy. He was calm when he plays game boy in the car.. thanks.

1.0 out of 5 stars Oops, June 24, 2013
It says it's for a DS, but it doesn't fit my grandsons. As cheap as it is, though, it's not worth the hassle and postage to return it.

5.0 out of 5 stars MsPrissy, January 22, 2013
for it to be generic it works great and I recommend it to others and it is worth the price

4.0 out of 5 stars It works, January 1, 2013
Not a lot to say about this item. It looks like its made ok. Good price and it still works after several months.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEWARE!!!, September 13, 2012
Be aware, there are two GameBoy Advance units -- there's the one that suits this item (it's square) and the one I have (smaller, thicker and rectangular -- mine's Pink!) ... anyway, make sure yours has a place to plug in a charger and is the correct GameBoy Advance.

About the plug: I ordered from Eforcity and it arrived wrapped in a bubble package, came quickly and appears tip-top. One feature I appreciate is that it has a green light on the back of the plug so you know if your connection is good. The cord itself is pliant and appears of good quality. Ditto the connection. Eforcity did make my buy good (refunded, without a problem) but don't buy unless you've got the correct Game Boy Advance.

So, if you have this GameBoy Advance Game Boy Advance - Fuchsia DO NOT BUY this car adapter. Otherwise, you're good to go -- it does look like a decent product (well made, decent quality) so go for it.

This adapter is for the Game Boy Advance like this one: Nintendo Game Boy Advance SP - Cobalt

Hope this helps. :)