Compatible Toner Cartridge Replacement for Brother TN450 TN-450 (Black, 1-Pack)
|Price:||$8.90 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$60.09 (87%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Page Yield: 2,600 Pages at 5% coverage / Color: Black
- SAVE UP TO 60% compared to OEM toner cartridges
- 100% satisfaction guarantee with One-Year Warranty. Fast shipping with 3 to 5 business days delivery
- Certified with ISO9001, ISO14001, ROHS, STMC and CE. MSDS certificate available upon request
- Compatible Printers: Brother HL-2220, HL-2230, HL-2240, HL-2240L, HL-2240D, HL-2250DN, HL-2250DNR, HL-2270, HL-2270DW, HL-2275DW, HL-2280DW, MFC-7240, MFC-7360, MFC-7360N, MFC-7460DN, MFC-7860, MFC-7860DW, DCP-7060, DCP-7060D, DCP-7065, DCP-7065DN, DCP-7070, DCP-7070DW, DCP-7070DWR; Konica Minolta 1590mf
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The only problem I had is that the Toner light on my HL-2240 blinked on and off but was easily fixed by following these instructions.
Open the front cover of the Brother HL-2040 and leave open while completing the following steps:
1.) Turn the printer off.
2.) Hold the `go' button while turning the printer on. All panel lights should be on.
3.) Release the `go' button once all lights are off.
4.) Press the `go' button 2 times.
6.) Press the `go' button 5 times.
7.) The toner light should be off.
8.) The paper light should be on.
9.) Close cover. The ready light should be the only light on.
Once all steps are successfully completed your "low toner" light should be fixed.
Follow the following set of instructions to override the copy count function:
The following steps to reset the toner sensor/copy counter.
- Open the front cover and leave open while completing the following steps.
- Turn the printer off.
- Hold the 'go' button (or "start' button) while turning the printer on. All panel lights should be on.
- Release the 'go' button (or "start' button).
- Press the 'go' button (or "start' button) 2 times.
- Pause. All panel lights should be on.
- Press the 'go' button (or "start' button) 5 times.
The toner light should be off. (error may be flashing)
The paper light should be on or flashing.
- Close cover. The ready light should be the only light on.
That's why I gave it a go with this toner by PDS.
But it didn't work.
This might happened just to this one toner, and just me, as the general review score of this product is quite high.
Regardless, what happened to me was that after using the new toner for about a week, I began to see some smudges on the printed papers, so I pulled the toner out and found out that it's been leaking.
If the problem was just a somewhat 'cheap' looking, it would've been ok.
But, this thing just didn't do the very basic job it's supposed to do -- to make where it has to be black black and white white.
So now I'm going back to Brother's and going to stick to them.
For my purposes this works great. When I opened the new toner I noticed that there was a thin layer of ink on the outside so my hands got a little messy when I was putting it in. But now it's in and it's not that big of a deal - just wash your hands. The printing so far has been indistinguishable from the Brother cartridge that came with the original printer. The only thing I can say is that every once in a while there is a little extra marking on the page. The first few sheets had it, but after that it's really hard to notice. Right now the only thing is that it has a few very faint lines that print within the top 1/2" of the page (the margin - so you're not putting anything important in this space anyway). I'd like to emphasize that they are VERY faint, and more than likely you're only going to notice them if you're looking for them. So for a student who prints off a ton of stuff for school use, nothing ever gets in the way of my printouts or makes any distracting marks on the pages.
So unless you absolutely have to have perfect pages with no hints of imperfection, I would definitely recommend this. It prints great and is very affordable and even though it's not 100% perfect, 99% of people don't care or won't notice anyway (especially if it's just you using it).
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Have bought their toner cartridge replacement twice nd the y work perfect and shipped quicklyPublished 10 days ago by VZ-58_Man
The cartridge showed "replace toner" as soon as I put it in the printer. I thought may be the printer didn't detect the correct amount of ink; but two month later with... Read morePublished 16 days ago by B. Sibaii
This works great and the price is a great value. I have purchased it more than once and I will buy again. I have not had any problems with this in my printer.Published 17 days ago by Katie Cannon