Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Deradoorian $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Baby Sale
Android Tablet Compatible? I have an Android 2.2 Tablet with USB Port. Will this Rii Mini Wireless Keyboard with Touchpad (RT-MWK01) work with Android Tablets? I hate using the onscreen keyboard.
asked by PWB Esq on July 7, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 answers
A
I use this with an Android tablet. I believe mine runs 2.2 as well, and I didn't need to install any drivers. If you don't have a full sized USB port into which you can plug the receiver, you'll need to get a host cable from eBay. Just do a search using the name of your tablet and the word "host cable" to see what is available. Good luck!
squashpup answered on December 30, 2011
Comment | 6 of 6 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
squashpup -
THANK-YOU so very much for your reply. I have been hesitant to purchase this item, but now that I know that it works for you, I will proceed. And thanks for the eBay tip, I would not have known what to call that type of adapter cable.
Happy New Year,
PWB, Esq.
PWB Esq answered on December 31, 2011
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Currently, no. It seems this company is recycling model numbers. The current model of this keyboard is RF only. This means you need plug the included USB receiver into the device you wish to use. I don't know of any tablets that can accept a full-size USB receiver dongle. The model with Bluetooth is most likely the one you want to buy if you want to use it with a tablet.
Michael LeGuy answered on December 14, 2013
Comment (1) | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Why does it state FE02BT-BL is the only with tablet/phone support?
Lisa answered on November 19, 2013
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product