Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Competition Electronics Digital USB Interface, Fits ProChrono Chronographs
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

71%
29%

on January 2, 2014
Cable is plenty long enough to use at the range, but there is no real need to have a laptop continually connected if you are concerned about muzzle blast and your laptop. The Pro Chrono will keep the shot strings in memory and then you can download all the data after you have shot multiple strings.

The software does the job but is a little "old and clunky" in appearance and function. All data including computed statistics are downloaded from the chronograph to the laptop for each the string of shots.

Each string must be retrieved individually from the chronograph, you can enter the bullet weight and compute the power factor. You can save each string of shots to a csv file (easily opened in excel later) and can add a note to the string such as the powder/charge etc., before exporting the data, to remind yourself later.
on September 26, 2014
I'm not sure it's worth the trouble. Be prepared to manipulate the data. Installation is simple once you become familiar with the “device manager”.

Make sure the leads are secure at computer & chronograph.

Data must be exported from the chronograph to the computer. The data format in the program uses comas to separate segments of data. You can modify the program or just make sure to avoid comas in your “notes/comments” field.

Data must be exported to your laptop. The chronograph does not do this automatically. Create a folder then define to taste. When you store the data it shows as an icon. I’m not really sure WHERE the info is I bring up. I’ve disconnected from the chronograph and still get the data so I can live with that.

Every time I display the data from an individual load the program asks if it can erase the data or if I’ll need these files again. Which make me a little nervous
on July 21, 2015
Functions very well and is a great addition, but the build quality is poor given the cost.
Software would be perfect if it also recorded the entered weight for each round so that the energy calculation is correct, rather than using a single entered figure for all shots in the strings.
on October 13, 2013
works great can do all from pc at the range - not some little box that is a pita like that other chrono brand. pro chrono did not miss a shot either. Cables are good quality and plenty long.
on June 4, 2014
My wife shoot my chronie the first time out. I have designed a steel shield but now can't see the display. with this interface I can use my laptop to see big time. I am the hit at the range.
on May 31, 2014
Worked as described. I would recommend this interface for those who want to record to their computer.. Must have basic Excel program
on May 22, 2016