From the Back Cover
- New edition features empirically supported, evidence-based treatment interventions
- Organized around 43 main presenting problems, including anger management, chemical dependence, depression, financial stress, low self-esteem, and Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Over 1,000 prewritten treatment goals, objectives, and interventionsplus space to record your own treatment plan options
- Easy-to-use reference format helps locate treatment plan components by behavioral problem
- Designed to correspond with the The Adult Psychotherapy Progress Notes Planner, Third Edition and the Adult Psychotherapy Homework Planner, Second Edition
- Includes a sample treatment plan that conforms to the requirements of most third-party payors and accrediting agencies (including CARF, JCAHO, and NCQA)
Additional resources in the PracticePlanners® series:
Progress Notes Planners contain complete, prewritten progress notes for each presenting problem in the companion Treatment Planners.
Homework Planners feature behaviorally based, ready-to-use assignments to speed treatment and keep clients engaged between sessions.
For more information on our PracticePlanners® products, including our full line of Treatment Planners, visit us on the Web at: www.wiley.com/practiceplanners
About the Author
L. MARK PETERSON, ACSW, is Program Manager for Bethany Christian Services' Residential Treatment and Family Counseling programs in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
TIMOTHY J. BRUCE, PhD, is Professor and Interim Chair of the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Medicine at the University of Illinois College of Medicine in Peoria, Illinois.