Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Complete Calvin and Hobbes [Box Set]
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

Format: Hardcover|Change

on June 28, 2016
Have always been a fan of "Calvin and Hobbes". Product came in without any defects or problems. I could see how overtime the jacket would wear out if you use it a lot as some reviews have already mentioned. So far so good as far as I can tell.
on June 27, 2016
This was a fathers day gift to my dad and he loved it. He would to read the comics to me when I was little. I'm glad he has the whole collection for when my future little ones visit grandpa!
on June 27, 2016
i have always loved calvin and hobbes.
Gift for the boss. He loved it. Such A C&H fan
on June 26, 2016
Great quality books with some serious heft. A great artist!
on June 25, 2016
Love it
on June 25, 2016
Needless to say that books are great. The box set looks good and even worth gifting.
on June 24, 2016
laughing outloud!!
on June 22, 2016
When I get a set from a series like this that has genuinely changed my life I want to keep it in good condition for as long as possible and hand it down to the next generation of people it can help. I can't do that if it comes to me already in poor condition.

My brother has tried to buy me this set twice now; both times the set has come with defects. All attached pictures are from the second set.

The first set the corners were beat up and there were yellow markings on all the bottoms of the pages (water/moisture damage or something?).

The second set had the paint on the corners of the books themselves screwed up in some fashion and every single page still had little yellow specks that looked like moisture damage. Definitely not as bad as the first set, but still noticeable and not something I expect in a box set edition I want to keep for the rest of my life.

I'll be returning this second set now and purchasing the hardcover version to hope for better results.

Two stars because while it's nothing horrific, it's still something you read. As such, anything that marks up the pages or deforms the book is absolutely unacceptable in my eyes.
on June 19, 2016
I grew up on Calvin & Hobbes and I was so happy to be able to share the entire series with my 8-year old daughter.

The printing quality is outstanding: the box is very sturdy, the paper of the pages is very thick, and the color print is perfect. This is a collector-quality set and I'm thrilled with it.

Once the books have been read and the pages fluffed slightly, it's a little difficult to get all the books back into the box at once, but with some careful maneuvering it's possible.