Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on February 15, 2010
The Complete Collected Works of Dr. Phineas Parkhurst Quimby is by far the most interesting book on self healing, self development and self discovery I have ever read. It contains suggestions on what we should take a close look at in our lives and what we should pay attention to, as well as of what kind of ballast keeps us unhappy and sick, preventing us from a full blossom, health and happiness. Dr. Quimby shows us his way to God and to the Power within himself. According to him, the most important thing is to pay attention to our thoughts and action and also to the re action to the judgment. Through his healing work in described cases, he shows us that sickness is a creation of our mind, a response to the judgment and blame, a victimization of an individual and lack of awareness of God, an agreement on condemnation. The book contains many suggestions, but most of all it shows Dr. Quimby's individual and very personal way of connection between him and God, a unique way of tapping into the Source.

For healers and sick, for all seeking the Truth.
on December 26, 2009
I've been involved in New Thought for more than 25 years and have studied most of the earlier writers of the movement. This single volume has got to be the Treasure Chest of all things Quimby! Dr. Quimby is the Father of New Thought, even though he wouldn't really believe that. All of his initial research, experiments, and teachings have led us all to where we are now. Had it not been for people like Dr. Quimby, who listened to that still small voice within asking the questions, none of us would be aware of the genius of the early founders of all faiths! We would still be stuck in the superstition and being afraid to ask why! This single book makes an easy, quick reference to the thinking of Dr. Quimby and the foundation of so many New Thought philosophies. I highly recommend it for all Ministers, and students who are involved in Christian Science, Religious Science, Unity, and other New Thought beliefs for the simple reason, it gives the keys to the foundation of New Thought!
on April 4, 2014
Many sections of the book are very interesting. I find much truth in what he reveals but his use of language, or what he means
by the words he uses I'm sure does not mean the same thing to both of us. He defines words differently in my opinion or some of
it could be that close of two centuries separate us.

on May 11, 2015
I am amazed we haven't heard more about Quimby's work when it comes to the mind and body connection.
on June 26, 2015
Life changing.
on July 12, 2011
It is very rare that customers rate the actual design of a book. Of course, what is being sold at market is not simply content. Publishers should at least attempt to do justice to their authors by ensuring that the design of their books is of quality. This is the worst design of a book I have ever seen. If a freshman design student produced such a design, it would be heavily criticized. The cover image is not sharp. The layout of the cover is trite. What is worse and difficult to overcome is the typeset. I cannot imagine why it is set in such a heavy san-serif font with little character or line spacing, unless the designer's intent was to punish the reader. It's a long book, so I guess someone figured this was the only way to get all of Dr. Quimby's works to fit. For me, the sacrifice of quality for quantity is too great to be left uncriticized. It will be an unpleasant journey I can tell already, and I would have preferred to seek out another source for Dr. Quimby's literature.
66 comments|8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse