Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback Learn more

on January 14, 1999
Parenting books can be so boring, but Kate Kelly has organized an informative, fun way to help parents figure out and live in peace with their teenagers! Wish I had this book when my first child was a teen-but I'll get my money's worth because I have a soon to be teenager who makes me feel like a "complete idiot" sometimes! Thanks, Kate, you've made me a new parent!
on March 15, 2011
I think this is the only "Idiots' Guide to anything that was really worthwhile and enjoyable. Kate Kelly is full of practical wisdom and shares it liberally here.
on October 4, 2015
on August 19, 2010
I never received this item. I paid for it immediately. I've sent many emails about it and NOTHING!